Hard to believe it is November but honestly I am glad Halloween is over. This is my favorite time of year and I can’t wait for all the holiday things with my family and friends. I am excited to share my November 2022 goals and also check in on how I did with my October goals.
November 2022 Goals
In October I wanted to…
- Do 5 fun fall activities with the kids: Yes! We did 3 pumpkin patches, a Halloween dance at Charlotte’s school, and National Night Out. All fun fall things!
- Celebrate our 8th anniversary big: We went to Broken Bow, OK for the weekend! It was magical.
- Get everything done and ready for Charlotte’s birthday party in November: It is all ordered and ready to go!
- Read 9 books: As of writing this, I have read 8 so very close!
- Post to Instagram 8 times and TikTok 8 times: I posted to Instagram I think 5 times and TikTok 6 times. So not as much as I wanted.
- Secure 7 new brand partnerships: Always grateful for the work!!
- Finish cleaning out closets: Did not finish but made a lot of progress.
- Purge A LOT of toys before the holidays/birthdays start: Yes we have given away so much!
- Continue daily walks for the entire month (31 walks): OK so I walked everyday weather allowed. We had several bad rainy days and I tried to walk inside those days.
In November I want to…
- Completely finish Christmas shopping
- Do 2 fun pre-holiday things with the kids
- Celebrate Charlotte’s third birthday big
- Read 8 books
- Secure 5 new brand partnerships
- Finish my holiday gift guides and get them posted
- Post to TikTok 8 times
- Make 3 new reels for Instagram
- Have one date night with Andrew