Happy October! I love the sound of that! It goes along with one of my favorite quotes “I’m so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables. But of course it also means new goals. So I am sharing my October 2018 goals as well as a look back at September.
October 2018 Goals
What I wanted to do in September…
- Read 3 books: I read 4! Yay.
- Get plans set for fall travel I have coming up: I actually opted to not do one trip. The other one is early stages of planning.
- Have 2 dates with Andrew: September we opted for some quiet weekends at home and Liam was sick a bunch this month so sadly we did not. We do have two dates planned for October, one being celebrating our 4th wedding anniversary!
- Try a new workout class: (I am trying ClassPass this month!) I did try a different barre studio.
- Schedule blog content through the end of the month: I did have my September blog content all scheduled and I am almost done with October.
- Try to get to 70K on Instagram: done and done!
- Work on Twitter and scheduling more tweets: I am doing this more.
- Schedule Pinterest content more: I really need to get better about it. I am working towards it but not perfect.
What I want to do in October…
- Read 5 books
- Try more new beauty and skincare products to blog about
- Try to get to 75K on Instagram and 25K on Pinterest
- Schedule pins for a week at a time
- Finish October blog content and begin on November
- Finish our November trip planning
- Take Liam to the Arboretum, State Fair, Pumpkin Patch, and Trick or Treating
- Have 2 dates with Andrew
What do you want to do for your October 2018 goals?