I know we are already 4 days into September but I wanted to share my September 2018 goals now because I know we were all busy this holiday weekend! I hope everyone had a great Labor Day, and I can’t believe “fall” is around the corner! I also want to check in and see how I did on my August Goals.
September 2018 Goals
What I wanted to do in August…
- Read 4 books: Yes I read 5!
- Work on Twitter more: This was a fail.
- Work on Q4 blog content plans: Yes I have a TON of great stuff coming up! Also lots of treats for you guys!
- Have 2 dates with Andrew: Well we went to a concert so that’s one. Then we dealt with Liam being sick twice, and both of us being sick. So half accomplished.
- Organize Liam’s toys and put some in storage-he has way too much: YESSSS! Well I did it this past weekend so even though it was September still sort of counts?
- Clean out my closet/purge/donate: Yes this is done!
- Spend quality time with my parents: I did have some family time this month but not enough!
- Have at least one, one-on-one date with a friend: Yes spent an entire day with my sweet bestie!
- Take Liam to the pool more: We didn’t because with an ear infections (!!!!) we have to keep him away for a few weeks!
What I want to do in September…
- Read 3 books
- Get plans set for fall travel I have coming up
- Have 2 dates with Andrew
- Try a new workout class (I am trying ClassPass this month!)
- Schedule blog content through the end of the month
- Try to get to 70K on Instagram
- Work on Twitter and scheduling more tweets
- Schedule Pinterest content more
What September 2018 goals do you have?