Just like that it’s October. It’s Halloween month, pumpkin time, and HOPEFULLY cooler, crisper weather. Today I am sharing my October Goals, as well as a look back on how I did with September! Let’s get to it!
In September I wanted to…
- Read 4 books: I read 3 so it was better
- Have 2 more dates with Andrew: Well we did manage to get it in RIGHT under the wire. We went to dinner Saturday night for the first time since Liam was born. One is better than none!
- Decorate for Fall: Yes we did that Labor Day Weekend! I love the way our house looks.
- Go through my shoes and donate ones I don’t wear: Yes, I did that!
- Re-fold items in our linen closet (driving me nuts): No, but I did manage to organize every single other thing in our house!
- Keep up with working out and try to wean myself off tracking food but still eating well (close to my goal weight so I really want to try to not obsess over it): Yep, I stopped tracking but I’m still maintaining weight!
- Try a new workout class at the gym: I did a new at home barre workout. Does that count?
- Work on posting more to Instagram: I did post more! I want to do better though.
- Write blog posts for October: Almost done!
- Take Liam somewhere new in the city: This was a fail but we are taking him to the Arboretum and State fair the week after next!
In October I want to…
- Read 4 books
- Enjoy Halloween with Liam and Andrew
- Take Liam to a pumpkin patch and the Arboretum
- Keep up with workouts
- Really focus on drinking more water
- Work on Twitter growth
- Get blog posts written and scheduled for November
- Spend some time with my mom
- Have 2 date nights with Andrew (it’s our wedding anniversary this month!)
What are some of your October Goals?