September! Wow! You guys this summer flew by! Here we are at Labor Day Weekend. Hard to believe. Well before we all go enjoy the long weekend I am going to share my September Goals as well as a look back at how August went! Happy weekend friends!
In August I wanted to…
- Read 4 books: eh I read 2. It was a busy month!
- Explore places in Chicago I have never been: yes we went to the Aquarium with Liam, saw Hamilton, and saw some other areas we hadn’t been to.
- Plan a trip to Houston: We are going in a few weeks hopefully! Andrew’s family is all there so we are glad to be able to go see them.
- Focus on Pinterest growth (really close to 20K): Yep still focused on it but not as much as I wished.
- Keep up with the W’s: I did keep up with it great and worked out every single day of our trip! BUT I did have a few cheat meals and you know what it’s OK. I did not gain any weight so remember it’s all about balance.
- Put away toys that Liam has outgrown and get out some of his 6-12 month toys: I did this! I put away some of his more babyish toys and took out a little bit of the more complicated ones.
- Write blog posts through September: Almost done!
- Spend some time with my parents more than we have this summer: I have gotten to see my mom a lot but my dad has been super busy at work so never as much as I wish I could see him.
- Have 2 dates with Andrew: Yep we went and saw a movie (Baby Driver) and saw Hamilton together in Chicago!
In September I want to…
- Read 4 books
- Have 2 more dates with Andrew
- Decorate for Fall
- Go through my shoes and donate ones I don’t wear
- Re-fold items in our linen closet (driving me nuts)
- Keep up with working out and try to wean myself off tracking food but still eating well (close to my goal weight so I really want to try to not obsess over it)
- Try a new workout class at the gym
- Work on posting more to Instagram
- Write blog posts for October
- Take Liam somewhere new in the city
What are some of your September Goals?