Happy September! Something about September 1st just puts me in a good mood. Fall is almost here (if you don’t live in the south) and summer finally feels like it’s starting to die down. Can we all tell I am not a huge summer person? Before I dive into my September 2021 goals I want to share how I did in August.
September 2021 Goals
In August I wanted to…
- Read 4 books: YES! I read so many great books this month! Full reviews coming soon!
- Do something special with the kids the first week of school: We went and got ice cream after school on the first day! They both loved it.
- Finish content calendar for Q4: Getting closer to being done, just waiting on a few things to be ironed out.
- Secure 5 new brand partnerships: Not 5 but 3 and a few we are waiting on details of. Still a great business month.
- Put all board meeting dates in my calendar for volunteer responsibilities this year: YES! Everything is in our shared Google calendar and I already feel better about it.
- Get in a good school routine: Honestly, this came so easily! Maybe it’s because Liam has been in school going on 4 years but adding Charlotte to the school routine mix has been pretty seamless. I have a great routine once the kids are at school, and on Tuesdays and Thursdays when Charlotte is home with me.
- Get things ready for our Florida trip in September: We have a good set of lists going for everything we need to do before we go and when we get there. We have everything we need in hand thank goodness!
- Make 2 new reels for Instagram: Ugh no but I have a lot of ideas!
- Have 1 date with Andrew: Another big fail. I think this month was just crazy! We went to Houston, had school starting, and we just have been so busy with the kids. I think this means we deserve 2 in September!
In September I want to…
- Read 3 books
- Have 1 date night with Andrew
- Work on planning our Halloween block party
- Get good family pictures on vacation
- Secure 4 new brand partnerships
- Go through old holiday and content and see what I want to recirculate
- Focus 1 hour twice a week on Pinterest
- Clean out my closet and donate/purge
- Clean out the playroom and donate/purge
- Do at least one really fun weekend activity with the kids
- Get Liam ready for his new soccer season
What is one of your September 2021 goals?