Well it is almost August! How did that happen??? With Summer nearing it’s end or eh half way point however you look at it. I decided to share some of my favorite things from this Summer so far. They are pretty varied but I always love looking back to see what was going on and what I loved. So here are my Summer Favorites Thus Far:
1. The Fault in Our Stars: Both the book and the movie were amazing. I really got into the book and read it so fast! The movie held up to my expectations.
2. My Louis Neverfull: While I love this all the time I have been using it a ton this Summer. I have been on the go a lot with work meetings, wedding planning etc and I love that it holds everything I need.
3. Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush: I have talked about this blush so many times! It is the best blush and I highly recommend it!
4. Revlon Mascara: I got this in a pop sugar must have box and I have been using it ever since. It is truly amazing and so pretty on!
5. Vaseline Lip Therapy: AHHHH that was angels singing. This stuff makes your lips so very soft and repairs any dry lip situation you may have! Just perfect!
6. Nest Candles: If I could buy stock in Nest Candles I would because that’s how much I love them. I have 2 and that’s just not enough. They smell so good even when not lit. You know a candle is legit when you don’t even have to light it for it to smell amazing.
7. Wildfox Everything: Just plain obsessed with Wildfox right now. Can’t stop won’t stop. So comfy and easy to wear clothing. Love!
8. Ray Ban Aviators: I have had the same pair since high school. Seriously. 15 years going strong on my aviators. What I love is that these look great on nearly everyone and they are so practical.
9. Jack Rogers Sandals: I have had Jack Rogers flats for a few years but this was the first Summer I got a few pairs of sandals. I love them. They really don’t take longer than a few days to break in and they are so comfy and go with everything.
10. Smart Water: Well when you need to drink more water plus have electrolytes all day this is the key. Love it! It’s a little pricey but I love it.
What are you loving so far this Summer?