So maybe I’m weird but there are things I hate doing that so many other people love doing. I wanted to see if I was alone or if there are other weirdos out there like me 🙂
So here are 5 Things I Hate and maybe you hate them too!
1. Grocery Shopping: I swear grocery stores(Target not included cause it’s Target) make me stabby. I hate the crowds of people in the produce section, I hate waiting with a number for someone to help me get the half pound of honey turkey I need from the deli. I hate so many things about grocery stores gah! So this is why Andrew does the grocery shopping. That and because he actually loves it.
2. Driving: I HAAAAATE driving! OK really I hate traffic. I don’t actually mind driving. I hate driving in Texas Summers because my car never really cools down. I love sitting in the passenger seat though…count me in for that any day.
3. Shopping in person: I am such an online shopper. I swear the invention of the internet ruined me for shopping. I hate walking around crowded malls, the parking, the lines and people. I love however sitting in my jammies with a cup of coffee or glass of wine and shopping online thought. AMIRITE?
4. Red Wine: Gives me the worst migraines. I have been trying so hard to find one I love. Every single red wine I have tried makes me have horrible headaches. Any suggestions would be super appreciated.
5. Being Outside When It’s Hot: Yeah Im an indoors kinda gal. Won’t like there. Mosquitos, sweat, no thanks. Give me a cooler day and you can’t get me outside fast enough. I am so not a lay by the pool in 100 degree weather person. Pale skin don’t care.
Weird things I love:
Running errands in one day
Hot coffee in the Summer
What about you what is something you hate that other people love?