1.28.21 15

Valentine’s Day Gifts For Everyone

When I was growing up my mom always made holidays special. Even silly ones. For Valentine’s Day, we always got a new outfit and a small little fun gift. As I have become a mother I try to make holidays special for my kids too. Even the silly ones. Finding Valentine’s Day gifts for everyone can be challenging especially since it’s right after the holidays. For us, it’s the same weekend as Liam’s birthday too! But I have rounded up a ton of great ones.

Valentine’s Day Gifts For Everyone

Valentine’s Day Gifts for her:

We do not typically do big gifts for Valentine’s Day. Our birthdays are early April and Christmas is December so we go pretty low-key for Valentine’s. However, I did find a few things I would love that I think would make amazing gifts. I always love a good pair of slippers.  I love these and they are so chic and soft. If we are going the semi sexy route, a bralette is always a good gift. This one is not expensive and so comfortable. A nice matching pajama set is a great gift for someone who doesn’t usually treat herself to nice things. Something on my wish list are these stemless Estelle wine glasses. I love the colors. If she is into fitness the bala bangles are a GREAT gift. I love mine and use them every single day.

Valentine’s Day Gifts for him:

My husband is hard to shop for pretty much any day of the week and for any holiday. I often go with a gift card to Amazon or Lowes because those are the places he loves to buy things from. But, if I were to buy him something for Valentine’s Day I would go with one of these things. This is a HUGE splurge but this wine preservation system would be awesome. If you don’t have a Molcajete this is the one we have and it’s very budget-friendly. If your significant other is a whisky drinker, these glasses are great. In non-COVID times a cooking class would be fun, so maybe check and see if there is a virtual one you can do together! I have some other items below that I know my husband loves!

Valentine’s Day Gifts for little ones:

My favorite people to buy for are for sure my kiddos. Liam turns 4 the day before and Charlotte is 14 months. They are at such fun stages. They both LOVE books so finding cute little Valentine’s Day books is always something I try to do. I think Pajamas or a new outfit is great and fun for them to wear leading up to and on Valentine’s Day. A lot of them can even be worn after.

Finding the perfect Valentine’s Day gifts for everyone can feel tough but it really doesn’t have to be! At the end of the day just spending time with the important people in your life is gift enough. These are just extras. If you are looking for Valentine’s Day dates at home, I have those listed here!

Who is on your list for a Valentine’s Day gift?

1. Aww, thanks for the recommendations! I can’t believe it’s going to be Valentine’s Day soon – time flies! ❤️✨

Published 1.28.21
  2. I like the idea that Valentine’s Day can be a day of love not only intended as romantic, but a circle of affection from every point of view.

Published 1.28.21
  3. Valentine’s Day is also my husband’s birthday, so the focus has always been on him on that day. I am not sure what we are going to do yet considering that we usually would go out, but are not going to risk it, with that darn virus floating around. Blessings!

Published 1.28.21
  4. Colleen wrote:

This is such a great list. I love that you gave so many options for everyone here. That makes things so much easier.

Published 1.28.21
  5. Surekha wrote:

Those are wonderful picks. I’d love a pair of those cozy PJs for Valentine’s Day.

Published 1.28.21
  6. Cinny wrote:

Some of those kiddo outfits are just adorable! I love dressing my son up.

Published 1.28.21
  7. Bryan wrote:

Nice list of recommendations, many of them practical. I think I’ll get myself a set of whiskey glasses- and maybe get something for the wife, too!

Published 1.28.21
  8. Ashley t wrote:

These are some great gifts! I really love those pajamas for the kids.

Published 1.28.21
  9. Brandy wrote:

I love your Valentine’s Gift ideas! So unique and fun. I keep forgetting that Valentine’s Day is coming, January flew by so fast.

Published 1.28.21
  10. Angela wrote:

That’s so great tips for Valentine day gift. I always celebrate my valentine’s with my mum dad.

Published 1.29.21

It sounds like our moms did similar things. My mom always got me SweetTarts conversation hearts and Dove chocolates for Valentine’s Day and it makes me smile thinking about it to this day! Maybe this year, I’ll turn the tides and get them for her haha! I love your gift ideas here.

Published 1.29.21
  12. Marysa wrote:

I hadn’t even given much thought to Valentine’s Day yet! These are cute ideas and I will have to grab some goodies for my husband and kids.

Published 1.29.21
  13. Yudith Napitupulu wrote:

Great option for gift in Valentine. I love the mug. I would love to buy this.

Published 1.29.21
  14. Steven Morrissette wrote:

Usually, I always get a little something for my girlfriend but this year we will be getting our kids a little something, maybe pajamas. Thanks for your great ideas.

Published 1.29.21
  15. Nikki wrote:

I love celebrating valentines day its so fun. Gifts are fun to give and receive and I love shopping for the perfect one.

Published 1.30.21