2.23.21 17

27 Ways To Practice Wellness

I think it’s really easy for us to avoid practicing wellness. It’s not that we don’t want to. For me, I think I find it hard to just slow down. I feel like there are always things to do, projects to work on, work that could be done, clothes that can be folded, etc. It doesn’t leave a lot of time for me or to focus on my self-care and wellness. Some of this comes with being a wife and mom to two young kids but also I think it’s partially my personality. One big focus for me this year is finding ways to practice wellness. I thought I would share them with you!

27 Ways To Practice Wellness

• Take daily vitamins
  • Move your body for 30 minutes a day
  • Drink half your body weight in oz of water
  • Add collagen to your coffee
  • Get outside
  • Make a green smoothie
  • Fill half your plate with veggies
  • Do a face mask
  • Try a yoga workout
  • Meditate
  • Watch a Masterclass or something similar
  • Listen to a helpful Podcast
  • Go for a walk
  • Sit outside in the fresh air
  • Read
  • Call a friend/find a way to connect with a friend
  • Clean out an area of your home and organize it
  • Write some affirmations on your bathroom mirror
  • Treat yourself to a fun day
  • Have a date night (even at home) with your spouse
  • Go for a drive
  • Try a new healthy recipe
  • Unfollow people or accounts that bring you down
  • Try a new to you workout outside of your comfort zone
  • Meal prep for the week
  • Make a weekly/daily to do list
  • Do a brain dump

Wellness may mean different things to different people but to me personally I really think of wellness as overall health, wellness, exercise, and self-care. The things you put in your body, the energy you project, the way you take care of yourself and even the way you talk to yourself.

1. I like it when they are simple and easy to insert into your routine, also because they are the most effective!

Published 2.23.21
    • Jagruti wrote:

This reminds me that it’s so important to be aware of practicing wellness. Especially since for me it’s looked so different nthis past year then normal.

Published 2.23.21
  2. Ben wrote:

I love all of these so much. I’ve been on a mission to be more well, but it’s been mostly limited to diet and exercise. I never really thought about all of th oeher ways I could take care of myself.

Published 2.23.21
  3. Claudia wrote:

These are all wonderful tips. There are so many ways that we can nurture our bodies AND our minds. Love it.

Published 2.23.21
  4. Cindy wrote:

What a fantastic list! I practice many of them on a regular basis, including walking outside daily.

Published 2.23.21
  5. Amy wrote:

What great reminders. I’m pleased to see that I do already practise some of these but certainly not all of them. I particularly like the affirmations on the bathroom mirror. What a great idea and so simple to do! Thanks for the inspo!

Published 2.24.21
  6. angela wrote:

Such an awesome tips for wellness. Food and exercise boost our energy.Thanks for sharing

Published 2.24.21
  7. Natalie wrote:

This is a really great list of things you can do. Need to print that out and place it on my fridge as a reminder. I tend to forget these things.

Published 2.24.21
  8. These are really great tips! I love how easy they are too! ❤️✨

Published 2.24.21
  9. Rosey wrote:

I like the list. A green smoothie always works wonders for me.

Published 2.24.21

I really enjoyed how widespread these wellness tips were. It wasn’t just focusing on one particular version of wellness (like the body), but the home, the mind, etc. I’ll definitely need to incorporate some more of these into my life.

Published 2.24.21
  11. Those are some great points to keep in mind and those are good ways to practice wellness.

Published 2.24.21
  12. LOVE LOVE LOVE this! I’ve been so much more focused on taking care of ME this year, since the past couple years have been all about my boys. Such a good list!

Published 2.24.21
  13. These are all great suggestions for practicing wellness! I’m definitely trying to drink more water and with the weather warming up a bit I’ve been going for a lot of walks lately!

Published 2.25.21
  14. Rosey wrote:

Taking a brain dump. I took off work today, first time in as long as I can remember, so I can just relax for a minute. It already feels great and it’s only seven in the morning. 🙂

Published 2.25.21
  15. Nkem wrote:

Great ways to experience wellness! The more we experiment with it, as well, we find what works the best for us.

Published 2.26.21
  16. Elise Ho wrote:

Wellness practices are important for all. I love your list. Most especially, I love that you have called out tasks that are not only about physical wellness.

Published 2.26.21