Tell me I am not the only one who will put their iPhone music on shuffle in the car but skip songs till they hear certain ones? Or a certain song comes on the radio and you just totally rock out no matter what. I wanted to share with you 10 Songs I will never tire of no matter what.
1. Just Like Heaven by The Cure: I remember hearing this song before I could understand
2. Ho Hey by The Lumineers: Andrew and I for some reason consider this our song. We aren’t sure why or how but whenever it comes on we smile, hold hands and look at each other like teenagers.
3. A Life that is good by Nashville Cast: So I know clearly this is a newer song as Nashville is only a few years old but this song is seriously what life is about.
4. Jane Says by Janes Addiction: I blame my dad for my love of Janes Addiction. Great band, great music, fun to sing along to in the car.
5. American Girls/Holiday in Spain/Recovering the Satellites/Anna Begins all by Counting Crows: I could not choose one Counting Crows song so you get 4 for the price of 1. These are my all time favorite songs by one of my top all time favorite bands. Do yourself a favor and go listen to some Counting Crows.
6. Feel a Whole Lot Better by Tom Petty: Do I need a Tom Petty explanation? No All Tom Petty songs are amazing. Literally all of them. Last Dance with Mary Jane is a great one too.
7. The General Specific by Band of Horses: The song is weird if you listen to the lyrics like most Band of Horses songs are. I also love the song, Factory. To me their songs make sense but don’t make sense. Just go listen!
8. Then by Brad Paisley: Personally I think the sweetest song ever written. I mean it just gives me goosebumps.
9. Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran: It was the first dance song at our Wedding and always makes us happy.
10. Everybody by Backstreet Boys: Because middle school.
I am always curious what peoples favorite songs are so what are songs you will never tire of?