Oh happy day it’s Friday!!
I have not had the best week because I’m having a lot of issues sleeping right now but I figured I could at least end the week on a high note amirite?
So here are 5 Things going on with me right now
1. I am obsessed with watching Jimmy Fallons mean tweets! Have you guys seen this? Hysterical! Here is the latest one
2. Electrolytes: I saw a cardiologist last week and was told to drink more electrolytes. Right now its Vitamin water and Smart water but I would love to hear any suggestions you have for good drinks that don’t have much sugar!
3. Girls Day: Tuesday was Michele’s birthday so today we are having a fun girls day to celebrate! I love my best friend and nothing makes me happier than to celebrate her!
YOWZA my hair was dark!
4. Sunburn: Last Sunday we had a family bbq for Fathers Day and while I did the responsible thing and lathered myself in a lb of sunscreen one of my shoulders took the brunt of things and looks like a lobster. Life…I swear. Also the last time I got a sunburn was last Fathers Day. What is that about?
5. Enjoying small moments: The other night Andrew and I were laying on the couch after dinner watching TV and I really had to stop and realize how special he is and how much I love him. The little moments in our relationship like holding hands or making the bed together in the morning really makes me realize how wonderful things are with him. I don’t need grand gestures or big moments to realize he is a fantastic guy. He shows me that constantly in the little moments we share together.
What are 5 things going on with you this week? Tell me in the comments!