In the midst of all the gift guides and holiday posts I really wanted to share 6 things I’m loving right now! I included a couple of TV shows you get you through the holidays with some binge-watching as well as just some warm and fuzzy happies!
6 Things I’m Loving Right Now
- A Teacher: If you haven’t started watching A Teacher on Hulu you must right now. It stars Kate Mara as a 30 something teacher in Texas who starts a relationship with her student, 17-year-old Eric. I was hooked from episode one and I curse my TV every week that the episodes are only 22 minutes long!
- The Undoing: Oh goodness if you like a mystery and Nicole Kidman this is a great show to watch. I can’t stop. Such a great show if you need something to fill the Big Little Lies hole in your heart. It’s on HBO.
- Getting Dark Earlier: I know I am in the minority here but I love that it gets dark earlier. I love that at 6 PM I think its 9 PM and my kids definitely go down to sleep easier.
- Hot Chocolate K-Cups: I am such a hot chocolate lover but I really think the powders don’t mix very well. Enter the hot chocolate k-cups. I know these have been around forever but every year I feel like I rediscover how much I love them. They really make the perfect hot chocolate. Oh, they have candy cane flavored ones too!
- Holiday Candles: I have been burning ALL the holiday candles lately. My favorites are the Nest holiday candle and Magnolia holiday candle. Both are just a delight.
- Bite Agave: I have raved about this in several posts and about 100 times on Instagram but this is the best lip balm out there by far. It’s a clean product, it’s not sticky, and it leaves your lips so soft. Buy it now!
What is something you are loving?