If you have ever watched the Youtube series, 73 questions that Vogue does you know where this idea came from! Then my friend, Erica, did a similar post and I loved the idea! It seemed like such a perfect post to share with all of you who may not know me very well! So here are 73 questions with Neely.
73 Questions With Neely
- How old are you? 35
- When did you meet your husband? We met in December of 2012 so a little over 7 years ago
- How old are your kids? I have a son, Liam who is 3 and a daughter, Charlotte who’s almost 4 months!
- What is some place on your bucket list you’d like to visit? Alaska and Italy are my top two!
- What is a “can’t live without” beauty product? A good gel cleanser
- What makeup product do you always wear? Boy brow by Glossier
- Do you have any regrets? I try not to because they were all huge life lessons and I wouldn’t be who I am without them.
- What is one thing you want to pass on to your kids? work hard and be nice
- Favorite musical artist? Counting Crows since I was about 10.
- Best concert you’ve ever been to? Katy Perry in 2014
- Best vacation you’ve been on? Our cruise with Princess Cruises in 2016
- Favorite place you’ve been in the US? Asheville, NC or Laguna Nigel, CA
- What is your favorite room in your house? The family room or the playroom
- Who do you admire that you’ve met? My mom
- Who is someone you admire that you haven’t met? Oprah, Reese Witherspoon, or Michelle Obama
- What is one thing people would be surprised to learn about you? I’m actually extremely introverted and shy around new people or large groups.
- What is something you love to do? Read
- What is something you hate to do? Dry my hair after I wash it or put away laundry
- Who is your best friend? My mom or my husband
- What makes you laugh? My son. He’s hysterical
- What makes you cry? Survivor loved ones episodes and NFL drafts
- What is your favorite sport to watch? Football
- Favorite sport to play? Running….does that count?
- Summer or Winter Olympics? Summer!
- Spring or Fall? Fall
- Favorite day of the week? Wednesday. Always has been.
- Least favorite day of the week? Thursdays.
- Favorite meal? My husband’s pizza or my mom’s beef tenderloin and twice-baked potatoes.
- Favorite dessert? Gigi’s cupcakes or oatmeal raisin cookies
- Biggest pet peeve? Shit talking, people who don’t use turn signals when driving.
- Least favorite household chore? Cleaning floors
- Favorite place to shop? Nordstrom and Lululemon
- Favorite type of clothing to wear? Athleisure
- What is one thing you love to do alone? Go to movies
- What is something you hate to do alone? Go eat at restaurants
- Where is your favorite place you’ve ever traveled alone? Chicago
- What is your favorite city to visit? Also Chicago
- What is the biggest splurge item you own? My Chloe handbag
- What is something you’d love to splurge on? Chanel flats
- What is a goal you have for yourself? Lose all the baby weight
- What are you planning right now? Liam’s third birthday party
- Who would you invite to dinner dead or alive that you’d love to talk to? Oprah, Kate Middleton, Michelle Obama, Reese Witherspoon, Barack Obama, Rachel Zoe.
- Who can you tell anything to? My husband, my mom, Camille.
- What are you likely to do on a rainy day? Sleep (haha who am I kidding), read, sensory activities with Liam, too much TV.
- Favorite animal? None? I’m not a huge animal person.
- All-time favorite quote? It’s by Steve Jobs
“You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future.”
- Guilty pleasure? Reality TV, cookies, romance novels.
- How do you order your coffee? Venti nonfat latte 5 splendas light foam well-stirred extra hot (don’t judge me!)
- What is your go-to alcoholic drink order? Sauvignon blanc, or vodka cran
- Favorite nonalcoholic drink? Water with cucumber or lemon
- What made you cry last? Postpartum hormones LOL
- Have you ever seen a therapist? Many times
- What is one thing you won’t compromise on? Watching Dallas Cowboys games
- Favorite subject in school? English or History
- Least favorite subject in school? Math or science
- What do you hope your children grow up to be? Happy and fulfilled
- 3 Clothing Items you can’t live without? Lululemon align leggings, pullovers from Zella, Adidas run swift shoes
- Favorite handbag you own? Either my LV Neverfull or my Chloe Marcie bag
- Did you love high school? NOT AT ALL
- What do you do right when you wake up? get my kiddos up and give them 10 million kisses
- Baths or showers? Showers
- Cold or hot? Cold
- Hot Chocolate or Apple Cider? Hot chocolate but never made with milk
- Last thing you read? I reread Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover
- Last time you read a magazine? Oh god it’s been forever
- Do you read the newspaper? No, I subscribe to breaking news alerts and skim ESPN, CNN, and NPR a few times a day.
- Are you political? Very.
- Favorite Actor? Bradley Cooper
- Best Movie You’ve Ever Seen? Best movie probably Silver Linings Playbook
- Who do you call first with good or bad news? Andrew always
- How did you meet your husband? Match.com
- How long were you engaged for? A little less than 10 months
- Are you happy? Very.
That’s all folks! I hope you learned new things about me and enjoyed these 73 questions! I would love to learn something new about you! Pick one question and answer it below!
How fun. I love football too…definitely looking forward to the draft this year!
These are always so fun! I love reading through them, learning more about you, but also answering to myself. It can really help you get to know yourself, too!
That was interesting! I think I like no. 46 th best. Yes Steve Jobs was the man. I think my favorite quote from him was the one he used at the Stanford commencement address -something about following your intuition and heart as it always knows what’s best for you.
Additionally, Thursday is my favorite day of the week as I was born on a Thursday, and this astrology report I got said it was my “luckiest” day so I kind of just ran with it 🙂
This is fun! I used to fill in surveys like this one all the time back in high school! ❤️✨
Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Blog
This was so fun to read! We have so much in common, including our dinner party guest list. 😀
This is so fun! Great way to get to know you! Had seen the celebs do this.
Honestly, it’s a lovely idea and could be a great conversation stirrer at a house party. I just feel that there is so much information on us on the internet that I wouldn’t want to add more to it. That said, it was a pleasure learning more about you. 🙂