APRIL! One of my favorite months because my birthday, Andrew’s birthday, and my dad’s birthdays are all this month! Mine is actually Wednesday and Andrew’s is Thursday! So this is always a fun week! But for now it’s time to share my April 2019 goals and also check in on how March went.
April 2019 Goals
In March I wanted to…
- Read 5 books (we have a trip planned so I should be able to) I read 6 so I feel good about that. I read 3 on our trip!
- Unplug a ton on our vacation — at least try to not open my laptop I only had to open my laptop twice because I could not get a website to open on my phone!
- Take Liam on a fun Dallas adventure We went to the Arboretum last week! Not an adventure so to speak because we’ve done it before but it was fun!
- Clean out our guest room closet Working on it!
- Have at least one date with Andrew other than our vacation Sadly did not happen but we did have tons of quality time on our trip
- Finish spring blog content I have most of it planned
- Focus on Instagram story content more I did great on my trip and then things just got busy at home
- Post more consistently to Instagram Eh somewhat
- Grow Pinterest to 28K followers Getting close but not quite there yet. Come follow me!
In April I want to…
- Read 5 books
- Feel good about my body (struggling a bit right now)
- Drink more water! I recently got this and I am hoping it helps.
- Have two dates with Andrew
- Finish cleaning out our guest room closet
- Get all blog content for April written and scheduled
- Get ahead on photos with my photographer
- Post at least 14 times to Instagram -It’s just not my favorite
- Grow Pinterest to 28K
- Take Liam to the park more now that it’s getting warmer
- Go on more family walks
What are some of your April 2019 goals?