Happy March! Hard to believe we are almost through with winter. Can I get an Amen? Before we jump into the month I want to share my March 2019 goals as well as what all I got done in February.
March 2019 Goals
In February I wanted to…
- Read 4 books: I read 3 it was a hard month with birthdays and sicknesses.
- Work on playroom clean out: YES YES YES! We went through all of Liam’s toys and I have a post on toddler toy organization coming up.
- Work on spare room closet: Yes this was a huge join effort. Andrew built and installed some shelving and we organized all the crap in there. We put some things in the attic and a lot got thrown out and donated.
- Take 2 yoga classes: FAIL 🙁
- Walk outside when we can: We did a few walks but the weather was so crappy!
- Finish planning spring blog content: I got a lot planned and I am so exciting for upcoming posts.
- Limit wine to once a week: I only had one glass the entire month!
- Have at least one date with Andrew: We really tried but honestly I was sick most of the month. We were supposed to have one this past weekend but again I was sick so we settled for lots of at home dates.
- Take Liam to do something new for him for his birthday: We went out for ice cream on his birthday, not new though. We did plan a fun activity for the Friday after but he was under the weather. So hopefully we can do it soon.
In March I want to…
- Read 5 books (we have a trip planned so I should be able to)
- Unplug a ton on our vacation — at least try to not open my laptop
- Take Liam on a fun Dallas adventure
- Clean out our guest room closet
- Have at least one date with Andrew other than our vacation
- Finish spring blog content
- Focus on Instagram story content more
- Post more consistently to Instagram
- Grow Pinterest to 28K followers
What is one of your March 2019 goals?