Happy August friends- well tomorrow! I can’t believe we are already to August. I remember early in my pregnancy realizing my third trimester would start in August. Yep at the very end of August I start my third trimester. CRAZY! Today I want to share my August 2019 goals along with how I did in July.
August 2019 Goals
In July I wanted to:
- Not die in the heat (okay dramatic and not a real goal): I did not die. It actually wasn’t TOO bad
- Go on one date with Andrew: Ugh fail. Between the move and having a birthday party EVERY SINGLE WEEKEND there was no time.
- Take Liam to the splash pad twice: Another fail but he did get lots of splash and water time
- Go swim at my dads with Liam: Fail. But we did go swimming
- Work on getting Pinterest to 30K: Getting closer!
- Read 4 books: I read 5. No idea how but I picked good books so that helps.
- Take 10 barre classes: I took 4. I took a week off during the move and then just had so many things to get done.
- Start working on baby girl’s nursery: We have everything for her nursery but Liam is just starting to transition into a big boy bed out of the nursery.
In August I want to:
- Read 5 books
- Get everything ready for Liam to start back at school
- Make major progress on the nursery
- Take 5 barre classes and 2 yoga classes
- Meet more people in our new neighborhood
- Write 5 posts towards my maternity leave scheduling
- Have at least one date with Andrew
- Pass my glucose test
What is one of your August 2019 goals?