Happy July friends! I feel like summer is already in full swing and next month Liam will be back in school! Crazy! Our June was a bit nuts so I am hoping for a bit calmer July. But first let me share my July 2019 goals and also what I accomplished in June.
July 2019 Goals
In June I wanted to:
- One date night with Andrew: Yes it was super fun. We went to a new to us burger place and got yogurt. A bad storm was coming in so we headed home early.
- Read 5 books: Ugh I read 2. FAIL!
- Take 5 barre classes: I TOOK 12!! Really proud of that and it has been so fun!
- Get ahead on blog posts through July: Umm I have written some but they are all outlined.
- Work on Pinterest and Twitter more: Eh I did this a little but not nearly as much as I wanted.
- Take Liam to a splash pad: Yes he calls it the water park and loves it.
- Take Liam out of ice cream or yogurt at least once: We did this a few times but he prefers to only have toppings haha.
- More outside walks: Liam and I did a few but it’s so hot already at 8 AM!
- See my grandparents more: We got to see them on Father’s Day which was so nice.
In July I want to:
- Not die in the heat (okay dramatic and not a real goal)
- Go on one date with Andrew
- Take Liam to the splash pad twice
- Go swim at my dads with Liam
- Work on getting Pinterest to 30K
- Read 4 books
- Take 10 barre classes
- Start working on baby girl’s nursery
I really don’t want to put too much on myself in July because I want to enjoy Liam’s summer with him and also just not feel super stressed.
What is one of your July 2019 goals?