Happy August friends! I am already ready for August to end. The heat here is ridiculous. But enough complaining. I wanted to share my August 2020 goals and also look at July to see how I did.
August 2020 Goals
In July I wanted to…
- Try to lose 5 more lbs: I lost 4 lbs which I feel good about. These last few lbs are tough.
- Get better about walks with Charlotte: It’s been way too hot unfortunately
- Try to have one day during the weekend that’s JUST for us 4 to spend together with no outside commitments: YES we have been spending lots of time together
- Read 5 books: I read 4 books. I kept falling asleep at night…so tired.
- Go through Charlotte’s closet: Yes organized and got rid of clothes she has grown out of. So sad.
- Get Liams uniforms ordered and ready for school in August (WHAT!?) and labels, etc: Yes I need to get everything labeled but he isn’t starting till Sept. 8th now.
- Try to have at least one at-home date night with Andrew: We eat dinner together each night after the kids go to bed, does that count?
- Work on fall blog content planning: Yes I am planned mostly through October.
In August I want to…
- Read 4 books
- Continue to eat well, walk 10K steps a day, and track food
- Drink 80 oz of water a day
- Go through Liams closet
- Organize our office more
- Grow Pinterest by 500 followers *currently at 29,000
- Research and plan some lunch ideas for Liam so he doesn’t get bored
- See my grandparents once a week
- Make sure Andrew and I have 2 nights a week where we don’t get on our phones after dinner and spend time together
What is one of your August 2020 goals?