June and July flew by and here we are in August. School starts in the next few weeks and while I wish summer was winding down (weather-wise) it definitely is in every other way. It’s time to share my August 2022 goals and look back on how I did in July.
August 2022 Goals
In July I wanted to…
- Read 4 books: So I actually read 13 books this month and I think getting my Kindle and Kindle Unlimited was a huge part of it. I also started sharing more book recaps on Tiktok (neelymoldovan)!
- Have one date night with Andrew: Got it in right under the wire last night!
- Take the kids for snow cones: We did it on July 4th! So fun! Although neither really ate much.
- Post to Instagram 7 times (including 2 reels): Fail! I did post but not 7 times.
- Secure 5 new brand partnerships: Yes! This month ended up being better than I thought, very grateful!
- Try a new workout class: Did not do this.
- Run at least 20 miles this month (total not at once): Did not do this either. It’s just way too hot!
- Take 35 new Peloton classes: I did do this. I took more than that but if you aren’t following me my LB name is BThereNAProsec
- Start planning Charlotte’s 3rd birthday party (WHAT!?!): Yes! We figured out the date, place, and theme!
In August I want to…
- Read 9 books
- Have one date night with Andrew
- Do something special to celebrate the first day/week of school for the kids
- Clean out my closet
- Try to organize our office better
- Run 10 miles (not all at once)
- Work on Pinterest growth
- Post to Tiktok 8 times
- Post to Instagram 8 times
- Secure 6 new brand partnerships
- Have a nothing day
What is one of your August 2022 goals?