Hey friends it’s August! WHAT!? That’s crazy talk! Although I have to say I hope this month speeds by because I’m over this heat. This pregnant girl does not like to be hot! Plus I really don’t go outside much because it’s Texas, there are mosquitos and well nothing good happens with mosquitos. Before we get to my August goals lets see what I wanted to do in July.
In July I wanted to…
- Read 5 books. – I read 4 but to be fair I’ve been really tired.
- Have two dates with Andrew to places we haven’t been before. Yes! We did do this! Very exciting stuff. We had lots of little dates at The Four Seasons and we went to a new burger place.
- Go to a museum in Dallas. Nope. This did not happen.
- Try one new restaurant. Yes this did happen. Two restaurants. Go us!
- Organize the upstairs closets. If I keep adding it to the list, it’s bound to happen right? YES! Finally this was done. We cleaned out the closet in what will be the nursery and now it’s strictly a room for baby stuff. We also organized the closet in what will be Andrew and my joint office since we are moving things out of our offices to make room for an upstairs family room and downstairs playroom.
- Clean out some areas of my office. I started somewhat organizing my office to move it upstairs.
- Pull things from my closet I no longer wear and sell/donate. Yes yes yes! Because you know whats not fun. Not fitting in half your clothes.
- Bake banana bread. No but I did buy some 🙂
In August I want to…
- Read 5 books.
- Combine our offices
- Try one new restaurant
- Have at least 2 date nights
- Write about something personal
- Try one of the new slow cooker meals I bookmarked
- Take a bunch of things to donate
- Clean out our pantry
- Try to get at least 10 days ahead on blog posts written
What are some of your August goals?