While I did snag a few things for myself in the Nordstrom Sale in all honesty I shop the most for my kids. It’s a great time to grab basics for fall, shoes, a few cute outfits, and winter coats. It’s also a great time to snag some baby gear. While we didn’t need any big-ticket items I do want to share some favorites with you and in general the best of baby and kids in the Nordstrom anniversary sale.
Best of Baby and Kids In The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
Best of baby girl:
- Tucker and Tate moto leggings: I have purchased these 3 years in a row for Charlotte and they are THE CUTEST!
- Joe’s jeans: Little baby jeans! Can you even?
- Sweet outfits: I always love to get her an outfit or two and this Pippa and Julie outfit is my favorite this year.
- Bows: She doesn’t wear these anymore but the last 2 years I stocked up on Baby Bling bows.
- Winter jackets and vests: Always have to grab her a winter jacket and vests and how cute are they?
- Pajamas: I don’t usually get her pajamas here but I did grab this pair this year.
- Shoes: Great time to buy shoes. This year I got her these little adidas and these Tucker and Tate ones.
- Graphic t-shirts: How cute is this graphic t-shirt? Had to get it!
Best of little boy:
- Winter coats: I always buy Liam’s coats now and always size up so he can comfortably wear all winter!
- Hoodies: So many cute hoodies for boys. I got him this one and this one.
- Athletic pants/shorts: Tons of great Nike shorts and Under Armour pants.
- Graphic t-shirts: Love all the graphic t-shirts.
- Shoes: Great time to buy shoes. My kids grow out of them so fast! These are the ones I got Liam this year.
Best of baby gear:
- Towels: These towels are my absolute favorites and I always give them as baby gifts.
- Blankets: Another favorite and a great gift to have on hand or just a splurge for your little one.
- Car seats: This is a great time to buy car seats and there are TONS of options.
- Strollers: We had the Uppababy Vista for both kids and I also love the Thule jogging stroller.
- High chairs: We didn’t have the Stoke but so many people love it!
- Diaper bag: I love my Freshly Picked diaper bag and this cute one is on sale!
What are you snagging in the sale??