November just showed up out of nowhere huh? Crazy to think that Charlotte will be 1 this month and we are so close to Thanksgiving and Christmas! But, I do want to share my November 2020 goals and also see how I did in October.
November 2020 Goals
In October I wanted to…
- Celebrate Halloween in a fun creative way with the kids: Yes! The Friday before Halloween we had a couple of Liam’s friends over for an outdoor Halloween play date! While it wasn’t trick-or-treating it was really fun. We also went trick-or-treating at my parent’s houses on Halloween!
- Visit the Arboretum: Check! We took the kiddos and Liam had a blast in the hay bale maze. Charlotte did not.
- Do the drive-thru state fair experience: YES! It was so fun and we all really enjoyed it. We went on the only Monday it was open for and had zero wait.
- Take daily walks (as many with Charlotte as I can): Ugh the weather was all over the place this month. Some days were super hot, it rained a ton, then it went to below 40.
- Try to do some socially distanced play dates with the kids: Yes we had our Halloween play date and Charlotte and Liam both got to play with friends.
- Do something fun with Liam each day just us even if it’s just playing: I have been really trying to focus on spending a little bit of one-on-one time with Liam each day. Sometimes it doesn’t happen as much as I want but even if it’s having a dance party in the car on the way to school I am glad we are getting to do that.
- Bake pumpkin muffins with Liam: Yes! They turned out really yummy and I taught him how to crack eggs.
- Read 4 books: I read 3 this month. I was just SO BUSY with work (busiest time of year for me) and zooms for Liam’s school and Jr League at night that when I wasn’t busy I went to bed.
- Celebrate our anniversary: YES! We had a day date (our first since February) and went to lunch. Hoping we can go to Eddie V’s our favorite sometime soon.
- Finish holiday blog content plans: Working on gift guide info now.
- Work on growing Pinterest more: This is a big one. I am so so so close to 30K followers and my assistant and I have been working a ton on Pinterest. She is the best!
In November I want to…
- Read 4 books
- Have a date with Andrew
- Celebrate Charlotte’s birthday big even if it’s just us
- Have more one-on-one time with Liam
- Get our office organized (may never happen)
- Take a family picture on Thanksgiving (more challenging than one would think)
- Finish all gift guides and get all December blog content scheduled
- Work on yearly finance wrap up
- Bake cookies with Liam
- Decorate our house for Christmas
What is one of your November 2020 goals?