The last month of the year… I can’t believe it. It’s time for December Goals! This was the first year I wrote monthly goals on my blog and I am really proud of myself for keeping up with it every month. I do have a post about my 2016 goals and what I accomplished coming up but today I am reflecting on November and setting my December goals. I really hope to continue these posts in 2017!
In November I wanted to….
- Read 5 books. It’s a busy month so that seems realistic. I read 3. It was a crazy month with the election, my first baby shower, and Thanksgiving!
- Get most of our pre-baby house list done. we did get a good chunk done! YAY!
- Write thank you notes from my first shower, which is in less than 2 weeks. Accomplished. They were in the mail 2 days after my shower.
- Pass my glucose test. I PASSED! Also the red fruit punch drink is super gross. So glad I don’t have to retake it!
- Get 10 blog posts written for February (his due date is early Feb). I got 7 done. I have the graphics done for everything so thanks Andrew!
- Start getting tax stuff together for January. Nope!
- Start my holiday shopping and try to get most of it done. I have purchased a few things but nowhere near done.
- Have at least one date night with Andrew. It was a crazy month but we did go to a wedding so that counts right?
- Spend more time with my parents. I see mom once a week, which has been great but I need to spend more time with my dad. With Thanksgiving and a baby shower I got to see a lot of my family this month.
- Make a point to call my grandparents at least once a week. Yes I talked to or saw them every week this month!
In December I want to….
- Read 4 books.
- Get the rest of our pre baby list done.
- Start assembling a few baby related products.
- Wash all of the baby clothes, towels, and blankets we have so far.
- Write 10 more posts for February and March
- Enjoy the holidays without being stressed
- Cut myself some slack at the gym. I am in my 8th month of pregnancy and I have worked out at least 5 days a week the entire time but I need to rest more.
- Work on tax stuff.
- Donate items around the house, food, and take Christmas gifts to the kiddos we chose from the tree.
I feel like these are pretty reasonable!
I would love to know what some of your December Goals are! Share below!