Happy September friends! Today marks the first day of September and with Labor Day weekend coming up it is becoming more and more socially acceptable to talk about Fall, dress in more Fall type clothes and yes drinks pumpkin spice lattes.
I have been grabbing Fall items as much as I can especially with the Nordstrom sale last month and our anniversary trip to San Francisco/Napa and LA coming up! Great excuse to shop!
I wanted to share not only a few of the things I have purchased but also some items I am likely to have in my Fall rotation.
- Plaid tops: I picked up the above black and white long plaid tunic from windsor recently. I love the way this looks with black and leggings and either black boots, or slide sneakers. It’s a great staple for trips and to throw on and feel comfortable and still put together.
- Vests: I am a huge vest fan. My favorites are from Lululemon, Jcrew, and Old Navy. Great for layering, great to wear basically anywhere. I am a vest enthusiast!
- Sweaters: The striped one is a BB Dakota sweater from Shopbop and the black one is from Madewell. I love the black sweater with the cities on it. It’s great with some gray leggings and toms or boots and can easily be throw over a lighter top or worn on its own.
- Shoes: For Fall I either wear flats or boots(or sneakers if I am working out) and rarely stray from those. My favorite boots are the Stuart Weitzman 5050 suede boots. Seriously worth the investment. I also love my new Steve Madden combat boots. So cute with leggings or skinny jeans. Finally I have a pair of black Vince slide sneakers and recently got a pair of cement colored ones. I love these!
- Accessories: My must have items for Fall are cute headbands which are perfect for the days you just DO NOT want to deal with hair. A cute Fall ish baseball cap. This gray one is amazing! Also a versatile bold cross-body. I am a huge fan of this quilted Rebecca Minkoff. Lastly a scarf that you can wear with tons of outfits. This blue, gray and white one is perfect!
- Pants: I am a leggings girl through and through. My favorites are from Lou and Gray. Other than that these Joes skinny jeans above are my absolute favorite pair of denim I own.
What are your Fall Fashion Finds?