February already? What? Well actually I can believe it because January went REAL slow for me at least. I am so excited to share my February 2019 goals and also share how I did in January.
February 2019 Goals
In January I wanted to…
- Read 5 books – Yes I read 5 well I am almost done with the 5th.
- Start regularly going to barre- I went twice this month and then Liam was super sick and it was very cold.
- Organize our kitchen pantry – Yes done and done (you can read about it here).
- Get all of February posts written and scheduled- Sadly no. I have them planned but not all written.
- Have 2 date nights with Andrew – We didn’t have date NIGHTS but we had date days. We had a Saturday brunch date and ran errands because parents. Then Andrew was off work on MLK day but Liam had school, so we went to brunch and came home and watched movies together.
- Walk outside every day that weather permits – There was almost no days that were good for outdoor walks. It was insanely cold.
- Get back into daily meditations – I have been mediating nearly every day.
- Finish planning Liam’s second birthday party (WHAT!?) – Yes! It’s next weekend and I am NOT OK that he’s turning 2.
In February I want to…
- Read 4 books
- Work on playroom clean out
- Work on spare room closet
- Take 2 yoga classes
- Walk outside when we can
- Finish planning spring blog content
- Limit wine to once a week
- Have at least one date with Andrew
- Take Liam to do something new for him for his birthday
What are some of your February 2019 goals?
This Valentine’s Day, it’s time to treat yourself! I’ve teamed up with a group of bloggers to give you
a chance to win a $750 Nordstrom Gift Card!
To enter: complete the steps in the rafflecopter below. The more steps you complete,
the more entries you receive, and the better your chance at winning!
This giveaway runs until Friday, February 15th at 12am PST
Winner will be announced here. Good Luck!
*this giveaway is in no way sponsored by Nordstrom.