It’s gonna be MAY! OK I had to. I can’t believe it’s already May! I have been looking forward to May for a while because our kitchen should be done this week! Of course, just like every other month it’s time to share my May 2023 goals and also recap how I did with my April goals!
May 2023 Goals
In April I wanted to…
- Read 7 books- busy month so I don’t expect to have a ton of reading time: I actually read 8! Shocked!
- Get our new house completely organized (other than the kitchen): I would say we are about 85% there. There’s a lot of space I didn’t realize we could fully organize until the kitchen is done (family room has kitchen boxes, garage, etc).
- Continue daily 2-mile walks: I did this every single day I was able to.
- Secure 4 new brand partnerships: So grateful for the brand work I get!
- Be more consistent in posting to Instagram: That was a HUGE fan this month other than stories!
- Plan a fun spring activity for the kids: We’ve been doing swim lessons does that count?
- Get outside with the kids for at least an hour every day that weather permits: Big fail but thankfully they go outside a ton at school!
- Finish spring content calendar: Yes done!
- Get the kids’ summer calendars finished: Yes done!
In May I want to…
- Get our kitchen organized
- Walk every day 2+ miles
- Secure 6 new brand partnerships
- Have 2 dates with Andrew
- Celebrate the end of the school year BIG with the kids
- Get ready for our beach trip
- Get the house FULLY unpacked
- Purge Charlotte’s clothes ( I have 3 HUGE moving boxes of clothes to go through)
- Hit a new Peloton PR
- Read 9 books
What is one of your May 2023 goals?
I love this idea. I think I am going to start writing down my monthly goals too. Thanks for sharing.
Great job! I truly admire individuals who have a clear vision of their personal goals and consistently stay motivated to achieve them. Your dedication and drive are truly inspiring. Keep up the excellent work, and continue to strive for greatness! Well done!
These are great goals to have! I would love to get our house cleaned and organized soon too. My son has finally outgrown some of his clothes and there are things in our kitchen that we no longer need. I also would love to read more. Last month, I only read one book and to be honest, I am not finished with it! 🙁
Maureen | http://www.littlemisscasual.com
I feel like every time you update us, you’re rocking your goals more and more. That’s the power of learning to focus on goals.
I also have the 2 miles a day walk on my goal list!
Congratulations on checking off a ton of things in April. I hope your beach trip is fabulous and your kitchen unpacking goes great!
Hah, I played “It’s Gonna Be Me” for the kids yesterday and they just didn’t appreciate it. I also had a busy month but was able to hit most of my goals, too. I don’t go for walks, but I hit over 2 miles per day just walking around campus while I’m teaching, does that count?!
Wow, if only I can get as organised as you are. I should write my goals done for each month. you are the inspiration.
I am inspired by your ability to set and track your goals -and to be honest with yourself!
Good luck with your May goals! I’ve since given up on securing work frequently. It’s too difficult to keep up with constantly freelancing alongside working two other jobs.
Congrats on a new house. Organizing is time consuming but definitely worth it. It will feel fantastic to be done.
You’re off to a great start this month! I need to sit out and write out some goals for the rest of this quarter.
Also, 7 books, wow! Do you have a GoodReads account by any chance? If so, I’d love to see what you’re reading!
Let’s connect: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/95047894-mila
Great work for doing all of these and wish you the best of luck with your new goals for this month.
These are amazing goals. I tend to take a whole six months to organise my house when I move. Mine is to get as much coursework done and submitted and may pay off all the small debts I have.
Good luck with the brand partnerships. I’m sure you will reach your goal!
Nnniiiccceeeee…I intend to walk more than 8 kilometres everyday, this month. So far, so good!
This is really inspiring. I always have things on my to do list but never thought to start a new goals list each month. So smart.
Walking 2 miles every day is a great idea for a daily exercise routine. I used to walk regularly, but since I moved to my current location, it’s been more difficult to do so. I really miss it.