Happy 2019!!! I sure have missed posting here but I loved the quality time with Liam and Andrew! Liam is off school till next Wednesday so we still have lots more mama/Liam time ahead of us. He is turning two next month and I am in complete denial! I am so glad to be back to the blog and I can’t think of a better way than to share my January 2019 goals with you. Of course I have to see how I did in December too!
January 2019 Goals
In December I wanted to…
- Take a blog break from Christmas through early Jan to enjoy the holidays with my family. Yes and you know what I think everyone should!
- Read 4 books. I read 5!
- Take Liam to see Santa at the mall, Breakfast pancakes with Santa at the fire station, the trains at Northpark Mall, Christmas lights around Highland Park, Santa story time, and as many more things as we can. Oh man we did everything and it was great! Seeing him take in Christmas this year was wonderful. Every morning he would come downstairs and say “hi Christmas tree!” It was so sweet!
- Bake Christmas cookies for our neighbors and friends. I hosted a cookie exchange but that’s as far as I got. We did get our neighbors some coffee cakes 🙂
- Host a white elephant exchange and cookie exchange. Yes and I can’t wait to make it a yearly get together with my girls! Such a fun night with my best friends.
- Work on closet organization for the new year. We had The Neat Method professionally organize our closet (more coming on that soon) and you guys it’s magical.
- Get most of January scheduled. January completely done!
- Grow Pinterest to 25K and Twitter to 16.5K. Eh I’m getting there…
- Have 2 dates with Andrew. We had one! We planned another but Liam was sick and snuggles with our bub it was!
In January I want to…
- Read 5 books
- Start regularly going to barre
- Organize our kitchen pantry
- Get all of February posts written and scheduled
- Have 2 date nights with Andrew
- Walk outside every day that weather permits
- Get back into daily meditations
- Finish planning Liam’s second birthday party (WHAT!?)
What is one of your January 2019 goals?