Just like that, January is GONE! What’s even crazier is that my little love Liam turns 4 in just 12 days! How? Hard to believe I have been a mom for 4 years already. As we go into a new I wanted to share my February 2021 goals and share how I did in January. I really feel like I made the most of January and I am feeling so motivated this year.
February 2021 Goals
In my January 2021 goals, I wanted to…
- Read 5 books: yes, done. Thanks to lots of galleys!
- Workout 6 days a week: Yes, I feel so motivated with workouts right now!
- Daily walks: The weather was garbage all month. Cold, rainy, even snowy one day so sadly the outdoor walks have taken a back seat.
- Put more of a focus on Charlotte’s playtime working on words: We have been working a lot on words and she can say about 10 words right now. For reference she’s 14 months.
- Take Liam to do 2 one-on-one things with just us: I have definitely had more 1:1 time with Liam at home, we have been very into building forts. Andrew has taken him to the lake and to the park a bunch when Charlotte naps on weekends. I’m hoping as it gets warmer we can do more.
- Have at least one date with Andrew: Ugh sadly no. We do spend time together each night eating dinner and watching a show together but we need to be more intentional.
- Be more engaged on Instagram stories: Yes and no. I feel like with political stuff I am super engaged on stories and I love having convos with you all in my dms, but I need to be better about sharing more personal things.
- Finish Q1 blog planning: Yes this is mostly done. I have so many amazing partnerships this quarter already and I can’t wait to share them!
- Work on my blog redesign (eeeeek): I’m sure you guys have noticed that it’s pretty much done! We may still tweak a few things but I really wanted a more simple, clean, look and I feel like we accomplished that. By we I mean Andrew.
For my February 2021 goals, I want to…
- Read 4 books
- Take Liam on an outing just me and him
- Celebrate Liam’s birthday BIG
- Take Charlotte on at least 5 outdoor walks (weather permitting) a week
- Have an at-home date night for Valentine’s Day with Andrew
- Dedicate 2 hours a day to hyper-focus on work with no distractions
- Grow Pinterest by 500 followers
- Grow Instagram by 1000 followers
- Start planning something Andrew and I can do for our birthdays locally and safely
- Visit with my grandparents 3 times
Do you set any monthly goals? What are your February 2021 goals?