Just like that, January is GONE! What’s even crazier is that my little love Liam turns 4 in just 12 days! How? Hard to believe I have been a mom for 4 years already. As we go into a new I wanted to share my February 2021 goals and share how I did in January. I really feel like I made the most of January and I am feeling so motivated this year.
February 2021 Goals
In my January 2021 goals, I wanted to…
- Read 5 books: yes, done. Thanks to lots of galleys!
- Workout 6 days a week: Yes, I feel so motivated with workouts right now!
- Daily walks: The weather was garbage all month. Cold, rainy, even snowy one day so sadly the outdoor walks have taken a back seat.
- Put more of a focus on Charlotte’s playtime working on words: We have been working a lot on words and she can say about 10 words right now. For reference she’s 14 months.
- Take Liam to do 2 one-on-one things with just us: I have definitely had more 1:1 time with Liam at home, we have been very into building forts. Andrew has taken him to the lake and to the park a bunch when Charlotte naps on weekends. I’m hoping as it gets warmer we can do more.
- Have at least one date with Andrew: Ugh sadly no. We do spend time together each night eating dinner and watching a show together but we need to be more intentional.
- Be more engaged on Instagram stories: Yes and no. I feel like with political stuff I am super engaged on stories and I love having convos with you all in my dms, but I need to be better about sharing more personal things.
- Finish Q1 blog planning: Yes this is mostly done. I have so many amazing partnerships this quarter already and I can’t wait to share them!
- Work on my blog redesign (eeeeek): I’m sure you guys have noticed that it’s pretty much done! We may still tweak a few things but I really wanted a more simple, clean, look and I feel like we accomplished that. By we I mean Andrew.
For my February 2021 goals, I want to…
- Read 4 books
- Take Liam on an outing just me and him
- Celebrate Liam’s birthday BIG
- Take Charlotte on at least 5 outdoor walks (weather permitting) a week
- Have an at-home date night for Valentine’s Day with Andrew
- Dedicate 2 hours a day to hyper-focus on work with no distractions
- Grow Pinterest by 500 followers
- Grow Instagram by 1000 followers
- Start planning something Andrew and I can do for our birthdays locally and safely
- Visit with my grandparents 3 times
Do you set any monthly goals? What are your February 2021 goals?
Yes, time really flies! Thanks for sharing your goals with us! ❤️✨
Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Blog
We’ve been really getting into our home workouts as well. My husband and I do a workout on weekdays, we take a break on the weekend and sleep in. Also, your blog redesign looks great!
Wow so many fun and interesting goals here for sure.
I LOVE your goals! They are very similar to my usual goals with balancing kids, work, health and marriage. My husband and I started doing weekly date nights at home about 1.5 yrs. ago. We play a board game, have a special dessert, watch a movie, whatever. The only rule is no phones.
I love that you set these goals for yourself – and mostly CRUSH THEM! That’s amazing! I don’t really write down specific goals for myself like this, but I know I have goals in the back of my mind that I hope to accomplish in my personal and professional life. It’s awesome to see things come to fruition like this. I hope February rocks for you!
Congrats! You did very well with your January goals! I also want to grow my Instagram following by 1,000, read 3 books this month, take more walks and engage more on Instagram stories!
I’m glad this year has started well for you and you have reached most of your goals for the last month. I hope to have a couple of date nights (at home) with my husband too.
Nice goals for February. I haven’t set mine yet. Lovely to see you have some plans for Valentine’s too. Hope you have a great time 🙂
Looks like you did pretty well with your January goals. I need some of your workout motivation 😀
Great goals for February! I hope that you can achieve them! I hope you have a date with Andrew this month!
I love how you’re so specific with your monthly goals. I tend to be kind of broad. I need to make things a bit simpler but still specific.