2.2.21 19

Spring 2021 Transitional Athleisure

While spring is still a bit away the clothing stores and websites have not gotten that memo. It feels like as soon as Christmas ended boom it was spring! Since I mostly wear athleisure (hello mom and work from home life) I wanted to share some really cute and fun spring 2021 transitional athleisure.

Spring 2021 Transitional Athleisure

Athleisure tops:

In the spring I tend to reach for light layers. Usually a tank top with a long sleeve shirt or light sweatshirt over it. Since I’m usually up early to workout and do school drop-off, and it still a little chilly. I love this sweater from Lululemon perfect to throw on over a tank. One of my favorite tank tops is the cool racerback from Lululemon. I have worn this for YEARS! It’s a great tank top that you can run in but also great for yoga/barre. I don’t care if tie-dye isn’t in anymore or maybe it still is, either way, I love this Sweaty Betty pullover. They have solid colors too! It’s the perfect amount of warmth for somewhat cooler mornings. This Spiritual Gangster rainbow tank is adorable and perfect for spring.

Athleisure bottoms:

As soon as I can wear shorts I do! I love leggings but after spending September- March in them I’m ready for a change. The tracker shorts from Lululemon have been long time favorites. I love this multi-colored pair and it’s sitting in my cart right now. Even though I love shorts I do still LOVE leggings and the Alo lounge leggings come in so many fun spring colors! I have heard amazing things about the Zella biker shorts and they come in a few really great colors! The girlfriend collective biker shorts are also super flattering. I have also found the Beyond Yoga biker shorts to personally fit me the best. I love throwing on biker shorts and a sweatshirt!

Athleisure shoes:

I am a sucker for cute sneakers. I honestly have way too many but it’s mostly what I wear. Between workouts, the park, school drop off, and playing outside with kids. Sneakers just fit my life right now. I have been wearing adidas swift run sneakers for a few years and these pink ones are SOOOOO good for spring. I also got a pair of On Cloud sneakers a few months ago and they are amazing. A little pricey but I think they are worth it. These adidas NMD sneakers have really cute spring colors. I like mine a lot!

Athleisure accessories:

One of my best purchases last year was my Lululemon belt bag and I have convinced so many of my friends (and you guys!) to get it too! It’s one of the best purchases you will make, I promise. I think scrunchies are just the best. They hold your hair back, don’t crease, and let’s face it, they are cute. Lululemon socks continue to be my favorites and they have so many great colors for spring right now. I got an AirPods case from The Daily Edited last year and I love the pop of pink. You can customize them in pretty much any color.

I know that I am SUPER excited for springtime. Being stuck inside during a pandemic winter is not fun and I am ready for lots of time spent outside. Finding cute transitional athleisure just makes me even more excited!

What are you looking forward to for spring?

1. Cute picks! I’m so excited for spring too! ❤️✨

Published 2.2.21
  2. Cinny wrote:

I’m definitely looking forward to warmer weather. I’m not looking forward to frigid temps this weekend.

Published 2.2.21
  3. Dianne G wrote:

These are awesome outfits for workout! Thank you for sharing ideas for the coming spring too!

Published 2.3.21
  4. I bought SO many bike shorts for Spring/Summer last year. Love those pink Adidas sneakers! I actually need a new pair.

Published 2.3.21
  5. Ave wrote:

I’m looking forward to more colorful blooms, hiking, and sunny weather. Those colorful tracker shorts from Lululemon look perfect for spring!

Published 2.3.21
  6. Cindy wrote:

Athleisure is practically the only things I wear! Those On Cloud sneakers sound fantastic!

Published 2.3.21

These are great athleisure items. I’ll admit that I never fully dove into this style trend, but I do love looking at all the cute and functional pieces! They’re definitely awesome for someone like you who prioritizes getting active 🙂

Published 2.3.21
  8. These all are super cute picks for spring! I am definitely looking forward to itand for some new active wear clothing since I will be spending outdoors going for walks.

Published 2.3.21
  9. Deborah wrote:

Ooh this post is very handy – I’ve been living in athleisure wear lately! I didn’t really get into the bike shorts trend last year but I think I’m ready to try them now!

Published 2.3.21
  10. Gervin Khan wrote:

These are nice things to have this spring season and I am pretty sure my brother will buy this as soon as he sees this. Lol!

Published 2.3.21
    • Rosey wrote:

Those really are some cute looks. I know my daughter would gladly wear them.

Published 2.4.21
  11. Steven Morrissette wrote:

I can’t wait for spring. It’s not that far away so it’s good to start planning your purchases for your spring outfits.

Published 2.3.21
  12. Ej Requina wrote:

These are very hip workout outfits! Sure looks very comfortable to wear as well.

Published 2.4.21
  13. Rosey wrote:

Those really are some cute looks. I know my daughter would gladly wear them.

Published 2.4.21
  14. Clarice wrote:

It is nice that they also sell accessories. I want to get one too. Will check out the Lululemon belt bag you mentioned. Thank you for the recommendation.

Published 2.4.21
  15. Farrah wrote:

Luluemon leggings are super comfortable and last forever! I love how versatile workout outfits can be. You can really use them for any casual event.

Published 2.4.21
  16. Mayuri Saxena wrote:

These are some great Athleisure finds…I loved the Lululemon socks they look pretty cute. I can’t wait for the spring season to begin…

Published 2.4.21
  17. Amanda wrote:

I’m loving these colors for spring! Maybe a new athleisure outfit will spark more motivation in getting active again.

Published 2.5.21
  18. Nkem wrote:

I love athleisure all year round, so I appreciate this!

Published 2.6.21