Oh my gosh TGIF am I right?
This week I have a few Friday Favorites to share with you so I hope you are ready. Are you ready??? OK let’s do it!
1. Friends turned 20: WHAT? How is the first episode of friends 20 years old!? There have been a ton of fun things on the internet this week about it but I wanted to share my favorite.
2. New Fall TV: OMG guys Fall TV is finally back. Can I get an AMEN? Parenthood, Gotham, Red Band Society, Greys, Scandal, How To Get Away with Murder, Madam Secretary I could go on and on. So many new good shows and old favorites back and I am just so happy to have a full DVR of fun.
3. New King Sized Bed: Andrew and I got a brand new king sized bed this week(more on that in a different post) and we are LOVING it! We registered for King Size sheets and a comforter and we got all of them so we were ready when the bed was delivered on Tuesday. So much room!
4. Working Out Again: When I got my concussion I had to be super careful for at least a week so this week I got to work out again. Obviously I started slowly but it’s nice to be back to my daily routine of workouts because they honestly make me feel so much better. I hear a body pump class calling my name next week!
5. Emma Watson: Ummmm have you seen this? She is amazing. That is all.
Those are my favorite things this week and I am so looking forward to a weekend of nothing….hopefully. 2 weeks till our Wedding? WHAT!?
What are you up to this weekend?