So my opinion on Monday’s may be an unpopular one, but I love them. I think Monday’s are a great way to start fresh, kiss the last week goodbye, and say “lets do this!” So I want to share my tips and tricks on how to embrace Monday’s with you guys so that you can be on team Monday with me!
How To Embrace Monday’s
- Have a plan in place for the week: I have talked a million times on this blog about my love of lists. I keep one larger weekly list of big items and smaller daily lists. I start each list Sunday night and add to them as needed. For instance if I have a Dr appt or Liam has something going on at school I usually know far in advance. Or if I have a set of sponsored Instagram stories that needs to go live Thursday but I already know Sunday. I have those things on the lists for those days. I find that being able to see my week this way really helps me stay on track. If I know Thursday is going to be a busy day where I am out of the house a lot, I can get more done at my computer earlier in the week.
- Don’t over schedule Monday: Nothing is worse than starting the week stressed. I try to never schedule appointments on Mondays or have too much on my plate. I try to use Monday as a day to get as much work done as possible and not be stressed.
- Check in with your goals: Did you set monthly goals? Check on them and see how you are doing and if you need to add anything to your weekly lists.
- Work out: #NeverMissAMonday I see it on Instagram all the time and it’s so true! If you start your week off with a good workout chances are you will keep up with good habits throughout the week. It’s also why we try to eat really well on Mondays I think it just gets us in that mindset for the week!
- Clean: Go into the week with a clean work space, laundry done, clean towels and sheets etc. We actually do this all on Sundays as well as meal planning and meal prepping but maybe it’s easier for you to do on Mondays. Either way just start the week off with a LITERAL clean slate!
I would love to know any tips you have on how to embrace Monday’s? What do you do different? Are you a fan of Monday’s? Tell me below!