Happy March!!! Honestly, as much as I love that my son was born in February the weather is THE WORST. But we are now in March and spring is right around the corner thank goodness! I wanted to share my March 2022 goals and also take a look at how I did on my February goals!
March 2022 Goals
In February I wanted to…
- Read 5 books: I did! I wrote a post too about book releases I’m excited about most of which I’ve read.
- Celebrate Liam’s 5th birthday BIG: We did! It was so fun and he had the best time.
- Secure 5 new brand partnerships: Yes, I am so grateful!
- Post at least 2 Instagram reels: Ugh fail!
- Purge a TON of toys in the playroom: yes yes yes in general we’ve been purging lots.
- Start working on the kitchen organization with our organizer: She is coming TODAY!!!
- Have one fun outing with the kids each week: We’ve had tons of fun outings this month and lots of family time.
- Work on Pinterest growth: This is not something I focused much on this month but hope to next month
In March I want to…
- Read 4 books
- Get Liam registered for Kinder (WHAT!?)
- Figure out birthday plans for Andrew and me (our birthdays are one day apart)
- Clean out my closet
- Get the kitchen fully organized
- Work on Pinterest growth
- Have at least one date with Andrew
- Secure 6 new brand partnerships
- Do at least 100 Peloton workouts (I do 3-4 a day with different 10-20 minute classes)
What is one of your March 2022 goals? Share below!