Hard to believe we have already completed a month in 2022! I know like all the years recently it will fly by! It’s time to share my February 2022 goals and also see how I did in January! It was not my best month but I did have COVID and was pretty sick so I did what I could!
February 2022 Goals
In January I wanted to…
- Read 7 books: I read 6 but the majority were on our vacation. Then I got COVID and did not get to read much.
- Enjoy our vacation and unplug as much as possible: YES! I did not open my laptop once and it was WONDERFUL!
- Secure 5 new brand partnerships: I did and I am so excited!
- Start working on prepping Liam for Kindergarten in August (figure out registration etc): Yes I have ordered a few things and gotten a lot of info together. So crazy!
- Focus on Pinterest growth: Eh this is definitely a fail this month. With being sick I got very sidetracked.
- Focus on being more personal on Instagram stories: YES! When I had COVID I got really personal with my experience and had a great response to it.
- Get at least 3 areas done on my organization list: I got the kids’ closets done but that’s about it.
- Get the kids’ summer plans figured out: Yep all set for summer!
In February I want to…
- Read 5 books
- Celebrate Liam’s 5th birthday BIG
- Secure 5 new brand partnerships
- Post at least 2 Instagram reels
- Purge a TON of toys in the playroom
- Start working on the kitchen organization with our organizer
- Have one fun outing with the kids each week
- Work on Pinterest growth
What is one of your February 2022 goals?