Hard to believe we have already completed a month in 2022! I know like all the years recently it will fly by! It’s time to share my February 2022 goals and also see how I did in January! It was not my best month but I did have COVID and was pretty sick so I did what I could!
February 2022 Goals
In January I wanted to…
- Read 7 books: I read 6 but the majority were on our vacation. Then I got COVID and did not get to read much.
- Enjoy our vacation and unplug as much as possible: YES! I did not open my laptop once and it was WONDERFUL!
- Secure 5 new brand partnerships: I did and I am so excited!
- Start working on prepping Liam for Kindergarten in August (figure out registration etc): Yes I have ordered a few things and gotten a lot of info together. So crazy!
- Focus on Pinterest growth: Eh this is definitely a fail this month. With being sick I got very sidetracked.
- Focus on being more personal on Instagram stories: YES! When I had COVID I got really personal with my experience and had a great response to it.
- Get at least 3 areas done on my organization list: I got the kids’ closets done but that’s about it.
- Get the kids’ summer plans figured out: Yep all set for summer!
In February I want to…
- Read 5 books
- Celebrate Liam’s 5th birthday BIG
- Secure 5 new brand partnerships
- Post at least 2 Instagram reels
- Purge a TON of toys in the playroom
- Start working on the kitchen organization with our organizer
- Have one fun outing with the kids each week
- Work on Pinterest growth
What is one of your February 2022 goals?
I need to do something like this. I especially want to dedicate time to read books again this month.
Indeed time flies so fast! It’s love month and I need to have some strategies too! I would love to learn more about Pinterest growth too. I hope you succeed this time and share it to us!
I would love to write at least 4 articles in February and promote them on Pinterest.
Posting brand collaborations would be great in Fabruary. I’d be happy with at least 2.
I’m glad you were able to take a vacation but I’m so sorry you wound up with Covid. January was a rough month for us so my goal is just for February to be better!
Gurl, i had covid too. Hahaha, lets hope that the worst is over! Great idea writing this blog to keep you accountable to your goals! I should do the same! Haha
This are really good goals to have . Thank you as this is motivating me.
It is teach myself about running a business, as much as I can!
You got great goals in there. Good luck and hoping for the best!
It is nice to have a goals list like this. I think it helps to be organized and feel accomplished as we check things off.
Oh wow! Such a great list! I should start list my goals!
Sounds like you are all focused and ready to go. Get at least 3 areas done on your organisation list, I hear you on this one – me too x
I bloody LOVE a good list of goals to kick off a new year! And your list is a great one, good luck with it all.