May already? I swear it was JUST April! Well with a new month comes my May 2018 goals. But first I have to check in and see how I did in April.
May 2018 Goals
In April I wanted to…
- Read 5 books: yes done and done!
- Try a different Yoga class that’s a bit more challenging: YES I tried a new hot yoga class and LOVED it!
- Try a new barre studio: Not yet but I tried Soul Cycle in New York!
- Write at least one travel post about our upcoming trip to NYC: Fail.
- Get my closet a lot more organized than it currently is: Yes we have been organizing lots of stuff in the house!
- Take Liam to story time at the library: We stumbled upon story time at the mall so that counts right?
- Work on Twitter growth (would love to hit 20K this year): Yes I have been working on it and making progress!
- Work on plans for Andrew and my first getaway sans baby in June: I feel like we probably need to do more of this but we have been working on it!
- Have 3 dates with Andrew (it’s our birthday month, I have high hopes): We went out a few times for our birthdays but hopefully we can do more this month!
- Get all May blog posts scheduled: MOSTLY!
In May I want to….
- Read 5 books
- Work on being more consistent on Instagram (just not my fav form of social media)
- Start a newsletter series for the blog
- Have one date night with Andrew
- Finalize plans for our trip to Florida
- Have blog posts scheduled through June
- Be more consistent with meditation and 10-15 minutes of yoga daily
- Do one special thing with Liam each week
- Find time to journal
Definitely not my best month with accomplishments but not the worst!
So I said at the beginning of the year that I would update y’all on my word of the year balance each month. Well it’s been up and down. I feel like some days I find tons of balance and some weeks I struggle to even keep my head above water. I haven’t meditated as much lately as I want to and practicing yoga every morning hasn’t happened. So this month I am trying to get it back together and feel more balanced. Hopefully I have a better report on this next month!
What is one of your May 2018 goals?