Happy April AKA my birthday month (oh and Andrew’s too!) I love April because usually the weather is pretty great! I hope everyone had a great weekend, so let’s get on with my April 2018 goals and check in on how March went!
April 2018 Goals
In March I wanted to…
- Read 5 books: I read 6!
- Go on two dates with Andrew: eh we majorly failed this month on the dates. We did spend a lot of good time together at home though.
- Figure something special out for Andrew’s birthday: yep!
- Celebrate my grandfather turning 94! We did this past Friday! Happy birthday Poppy!!!
- Work on Summer post ideas more: Yes I am pretty planned through July in blog posts. Lots of fun stuff coming up and LOTS of Travel posts!
- Reach 22K Pinterest followers: not quite but working on it!
- Purge/put in storage Liam’s baby toys: YES! I finally put a ton of Liam’s baby toys and stuff he just doesn’t play with away.
- Wean Liam off of bottles completely: Yes we are DONE with bottles. It’s somewhat bittersweet because I really loved our bottle time and cuddles but I know he’s growing up.
- Go to Yoga 4 times, Barre 4 times: Yes and yes!
- Go on more walks when the weather permits: YES! We have loved going on walks with our friends around the neighborhood and going for family walks when Andrew is home. Liam loves to point at all the animals, trees and cars. We hear “ohhh” and “ca(car)” a lot!
In April I want to….
- Read 5 books
- Try a different Yoga class that’s a bit more challenging
- Try a new barre studio
- Write at least one travel post about our upcoming trip to NYC
- Get my closet a lot more organized than it currently is
- Take Liam to story time at the library
- Work on Twitter growth (would love to hit 20K this year)
- Work on plans for Andrew and my first getaway sans baby in June
- Have 3 dates with Andrew (it’s our birthday month, I have high hopes)
- Get all May blog posts scheduled
What is one thing you want to do in April?