4.30.18 32

Mothers Day Gift Ideas + Giveaway

Mothers’ Day is RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER! This is my second Mother’s Day, so I figured I could give some Mother’s Day gift ideas that I would not mind receiving. After consulting a few of my other mom friends, they all seem like great ideas.

Mothers Day Gift Ideas

Their Own Way To Make Lattes At Home: Moms mostly function on coffee, so get her an amazing way to make coffee/espresso at home! De’Longhi has created the Lattissima One in partnership with Nespresso and is compatible with Nespresso pods. It is SO EASY (if I can do it you can). One button and one capsule, that’s all it takes to enjoy the barista-style latte in seconds. So basically imagine waking up, going into your kitchen and having a delicious latte that tastes better than any coffee shop without having to leave your house! You get a great variety of options too: one-touch button for coffee and milk lovers to prepare Creamy Latte, latte macchiato, cappuccino, warm milk, perfect espresso or coffee. I can tell you this is a gift I would pretty much die over!

Spa Day: For the momma who needs to CHILL. Let her get pampered and catered to. Nothing beats it!

A Day To Themselves: This is what I asked for last year and plan to do again this year. A day where they can, within reason, do whatever they want. For me this consisted of a workout, massage, mani/pedi, and then coming home and laying in bed to watch Netflix uninterrupted.

A House Cleaner: Listen, moms are TIRED of cleaning toilets, doing laundry, mopping, etc. A great gift would be a month (4 times) of a house cleaner, or heck even one day of a house cleaner!  Just a day where mom can chill while someone else mops the kitchen for the 10th time.

Cooking Class: I have a lot of friends who LOVE to cook. There are so many great places all over to take cooking classes either on your own or as a couple if you both enjoy it! For example, in Dallas I know Central Market offers amazing classes as does Sur La Table. Such a fun idea!

What is something YOU would want for Mothers Day?

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY INSTAGRAM RIGHT NOW TO WIN ONE OF THESE!!!! Instructions are there!

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of De’Longhi. The opinions and text are all mine.

1. The house cleaner idea is excellent – but for my Dad! He’s a cleanaholic and obsessed with cleaning the house every single day. Will definitely save this idea for Father’s Day! 😉

2. lrwvignesh wrote:

Nice Article!!!!!!!!!
    Early morning coffee makes whole day good………….

3. Emily Anne wrote:

My mom would love a spay day or a cooking class!! Fantastic gift ideas!

Published 4.30.18
  4. What a lovely gift idea! Every mom is always in need of good coffee 😉 I’ve actually been meaning for some time now to get the Nespresso Milk Frother. It’s probably high time I make myself a present! Thanks for the lovely post. Severina

5. Kristen wrote:

I would definitely love a house cleaner. It always amazes me how much time and energy it takes to clean the house. Having a house cleaner do it would feel like such a treat!

Published 4.30.18
  6. These are great ideas, but I am really behind the cleaning. It would be absolutely fantastic to have everything taken care of. My husband usually takes out the trash, but that’s about it lol

Published 4.30.18
  7. Sounds so lame, but a cordless vacuum…this Mama is a neat freak!

8. Katrina wrote:

I think my mom would just love a day to herself – I unfortunately won’t be home to help give her that this year, but I think a little bit of downtime is the perfect gift for any busy mom.

9. Joline wrote:

We love our Nespresso machine. This looks much prettier though! My mom is sadly not a big coffee drinker so I think it’ll be a spa day for her.

Published 4.30.18
  10. I think a cooking class would be really fun, as I’m not someone who can make a whole lot. LOL I have a couple ideas for my mom this year, but I’m always happy to see other possibilities!

11. Katie wrote:

These are great ideas! I hope that you get your day to do whatever you want! I usually send my mom flowers for Mother’s Day. I feel like she has everything she wants or claims there’s nothing else she wants/needs, but she always enjoys flowers whether a hanging basket for the porch or fresh cut to enjoy inside. I swear it’s always a hit!

Published 4.30.18
  12. That’s a super pretty machine. I don’t really want much, I’m happy just to be remembered so even something handmade is a welcome gift.

Published 4.30.18
  13. Fabulous ideas! I’m all for the day by myself, but the cooking class sounds awesome, too!

14. Britney wrote:

What a cute little machine!

15. Nellwyn wrote:

These are all great ideas, a day to oneself sounds like the perfect thing for a busy mom! I always send my mom some flowers for her garden on Mother’s Day that she can enjoy all summer

16. Brandy wrote:

I would so love to have that machine in my house. I was just thinking that I have a lack of caffeine headache right now because I haven’t been feeling like drinking my regular amount of coffee lately. I

17. Wendy wrote:

This is a great idea! The coffee drinking moms will just love this gift! Any mother would love the house cleaning!

18. Elizabeth wrote:

I think for mothers day I would like a massage! Such a good way to relax.

19. Peter wrote:

I know mama would be down with a spa day. Pretty sure she may even like the nespresso machine too

20. Alix Maza wrote:

Haha my mom always says she wants a day to herself, she also always wants a spa day! I’m like that too. I got it from my mama haha.

Published 4.30.18
  21. What unique ideas for Mother’s Day! I absolutely love the smell of coffee but can’t handle the taste! I’m picky about how my house is cleaned, but I have been so busy lately that a house cleaner gift sounds great! Maybe someone to help with laundry?!!!

22. Rosey wrote:

Your plan for Mother’s Day was a good one. I’d like to do that this year, lol. 🙂

Published 5.1.18
  23. brianne wrote:

That Nepresso looks so sleek, I haven’t seen one like that. I would love to put that on my list for Mother’s Day!

Published 5.1.18
  24. Annemarie LeBlanc wrote:

I love that Nespresso machine. We are big coffee lovers in this family and I know that will be worth its price. However, what I would honestly want for Mother’s Day is for me to have to do nothing at all. Sleep in, not worry about cooking or cleaning!

Published 5.1.18
  25. I’d love to add this beauty to my coffee bar which I just updated for the spring. I love the feminine color and design

Published 5.1.18
  26. Um, YES I WANT TO WIN ONE!!!! Off to enter 🙂

Published 5.1.18
  27. I think I want everything you suggested. I need a break, I mean REALLY need a break. One day to myself would feel like nirvana. Oh and one more thing, if I get to have that “one day to myself” dream come true, I also do not want to come home to a house that is a total mess. 🙂

Published 5.1.18
  28. Julie wrote:

I haven’t tried any of the Nespresso coffee machines yet. I have a Keurig and love having my coffee every day. I love your Hawaii mug. I don’t have that one. I have my own collection of the Starbuck’s You are Here mugs. I’m drinking out of the Colorado mug today.

Published 5.1.18
  29. Wendy wrote:

Here’s another idea: I love having flowers in our garden, but don’t enjoy planting them. My husband always buys flowers and plants them for me for Mother’s Day. Then I get to enjoy them all summer long, even into fall.

Published 5.2.18
  30. Eevi-Sofia wrote:

I have even asked for a day to just clean the house uninterrupted. I don’t mind listening to a podcast or watching a show while cleaning.

Published 5.2.18
  31. Alexis wrote:

Just veg out and relax sounds awesome! Cute coffee cups btw!

Published 5.4.18
  32. Marlene v. wrote:

I would really love dinner with my kids and husband.

Published 5.4.18