May! I love the month of May. When I think of it I always just think of beautiful weather. It’s also a new month meaning new goals. Before I dive into my May 2021 goals I want to take a look at how I did with my April 2021 goals.
May 2021 Goals
In April I wanted to…
- Read 5 books: I only read 3. I usually read at night and so many nights I could barely read 5 pages before my eyes closed.
- Take the kids on more walks: Yes we went on a lot more walks as a family this month! Thank you great weather!
- Spend a ton of time outside: When it was nice weather we for sure did! There was a lot of rain this month and it randomly got pretty cold too.
- Hit 30K on Pinterest (sooooo close): Guys I am less than 100 followers away! Come follow me!
- Get content scheduled for May: Yes! It is mostly scheduled!
- Secure two new brand partnerships: I did and then some! So grateful for the work I have and the partnerships.
- Take the kids to a new park: Not this month! But I have a list!
- Have an Easter egg hunt with the kids: Yes we had one at home and Liam got to go to one at school!
- Cook something new: Sadly, no new meals this month. We are in such a rut!
In May I want to…
- Read 4 books
- Go on 4 outdoor walks a week
- Clean and organize Liams closet
- Grow Pinterest by 200
- Grow Instagram by 500
- Finish summer blog content outline
- Secure 3 new brand partnerships
- Have at least one date with Andrew
- Spend time with a friend
What is one of your May 2021 goals?