In the words of Justin Timberlake, it’s gonna be May! Sorry, I couldn’t help myself. Happy May friends! Our April was fun and VERY busy. I wanted to share my May 2022 goals but also take a look at how I did with my April 2022 goals.
May 2022 Goals
In April I wanted to…
- Read 7 books: I did! I’m glad there are so many great books out right now.
- Post at least 8 times to my Instagram feed (why is this so hard for me?): I did 7 but honestly, that’s a lot for me!
- Spend at least an hour outside every day weather permitting: We did not spend as much time outside as we wanted but every time we do I am reminded why I love it.
- Go on at least 4 family walks a week weather permitting: We had pretty crummy weather this month but tried to do a few!
- Have 2 dates with Andrew (we have a busy month with lots planned so this should be easy): YES! We went to the kids’ school auction, a party, and had a staycation!
- Do something with each of my kids 1 on 1: I do a lot of 1:1 things with Charlotte since she only goes to school 3 days a week but I did try to do a lot of 1:1 playtime with Liam.
- Clean out my dresser drawers and organize them: Ugh no I need to!
- Finish purchasing what we need for our Disney trip in June and the kids’ camps: We got all the things for Disney purchased but I need to get camp stuff ready!
In May I want to…
- Read 6 books
- Have at least one date night with Andrew
- Take the kids to a restaurant at least once
- Secure 5 new brand partnerships
- Post to Instagram 8 times
- Try a new workout class
- Get organized for our big Disney trip
- Have a fun girl’s night out
- Take one full day off work/life stuff just for me
What is one of your May 2022 goals?