In the words of Justin Timberlake, it’s gonna be May! Sorry, I couldn’t help myself. Happy May friends! Our April was fun and VERY busy. I wanted to share my May 2022 goals but also take a look at how I did with my April 2022 goals.
May 2022 Goals
In April I wanted to…
- Read 7 books: I did! I’m glad there are so many great books out right now.
- Post at least 8 times to my Instagram feed (why is this so hard for me?): I did 7 but honestly, that’s a lot for me!
- Spend at least an hour outside every day weather permitting: We did not spend as much time outside as we wanted but every time we do I am reminded why I love it.
- Go on at least 4 family walks a week weather permitting: We had pretty crummy weather this month but tried to do a few!
- Have 2 dates with Andrew (we have a busy month with lots planned so this should be easy): YES! We went to the kids’ school auction, a party, and had a staycation!
- Do something with each of my kids 1 on 1: I do a lot of 1:1 things with Charlotte since she only goes to school 3 days a week but I did try to do a lot of 1:1 playtime with Liam.
- Clean out my dresser drawers and organize them: Ugh no I need to!
- Finish purchasing what we need for our Disney trip in June and the kids’ camps: We got all the things for Disney purchased but I need to get camp stuff ready!
In May I want to…
- Read 6 books
- Have at least one date night with Andrew
- Take the kids to a restaurant at least once
- Secure 5 new brand partnerships
- Post to Instagram 8 times
- Try a new workout class
- Get organized for our big Disney trip
- Have a fun girl’s night out
- Take one full day off work/life stuff just for me
What is one of your May 2022 goals?
Love this! I need to start setting little goals like this for myself. And the intro Justin T pun was amazing!
I love that you do this every month. We do it once a year and by the third or fourth month, we forget.
I want to try one new recipe a week for the month. I think it’ll be a lot of fun.
Those are all good goals, and mine are similar. I post 1 Instagram pic every 3 days, try to read about 4 or 5 books, and try to take two walks each week. Once you get a routine like this established, things happen like clockwork.
Reading that one of your goals is to read I must say that mine is too, not for the month, but certainly for the year and I hope the next ones to come. I hadn’t read for years and now finishing a book and immediately starting another seems like a dream!
Usually, I dont make goals. But reading this, I realized that making goals, make one organized.
Congratulations on achieving your past goals! That Disney trip sounds exciting. I think that packing and planning is one of the exciting parts of going on a trip 🙂
I love your goals!! I have so many similar ones for this month too!
I love your consistency in reading books every month. I hope I can do the same1
Look at you! Always reaching for those awesome goals. It’s so cool to see what you wind up doing and how you plan for the next month.
Nnniiiccceeee…I see we have things on track here….except for the part of Instagram. For this month, I’d love to save as much money as I can!
I love going through your TO-DO list for May. What books have you planned to read?
I think I need to come up with my own list. I am a little bit disorganized last month. Thanks for the Idea!
Haha love the pun! And love that you set goals! I used to, but haven’t in a while. I wish I could be as ambitious as you and set a goal of 6 books! I’ll start with 1 book and see how we do!
Love this update! Disney is one of my favorite places! You’re going to have a blast!
Good luck on your goals! Im sure you would achieve all of them! I think listing out your monthly goals really helps with accountability!
Wow! Congratulations on meeting your reading goals. I failed mine last month. So, now, I am hoping to finish at least 8 for the month of May. Love that you include brand partnerships as part of the goals. Would love to do that as well.
I always love seeing your goals for the new month and a recap of the previous months. So fun that you include date nights as a goal! I really should start doing this for myself as well!
Woohoo crossing off your monthly goals list left and right! Good luck in May!