Oh goodness am I glad it’s October. October is my favorite month of the year. Our anniversary is this month and we celebrate 6 years of marriage, plus it’s just the coziest time. I can’t wait to share my October 2020 goals and also see how I did in September.
October 2020 Goals
In September I wanted to…
- Read 5 books: I read 4 this month, I had a week where I just slept more than I read
- Organize the playroom and purge items: Well, I have a little. It’s pretty tough when Liam immediately notices it.
- Continue my current health habits: Yes but I have majorly plateaued with weight and it’s been frustrating.
- Take Charlotte for walks at least 3 times a week: It’s still been a bit warm in the afternoons and it rained a bunch so we haven’t as much as I wanted.
- Have one family outing/activity every weekend: YES! We have been going for walks at the lake and to feed the ducks. We also go to the park a lot.
- Get better about meal planning for the kids: Now that they are both eating 3 meals a day (Charlotte is eating more table food). I am trying to be better about actually planning what they eat. Liam usually chooses Yogurt, cereal, or an egg muffin for breakfast. I make his lunch for school, and then we rotate through dinners we know he likes. But now with Charlotte, since she is trying more foods we are making them the same things. This is a work in progress though.
- Work on office organization: This may honestly take us years.
- Work on holiday blog content plans: Yes I have a lot of great things planned this year.
- Have at least ONE at-home date with Andrew each week: I mean we eat dinner together every night after the kids go to sleep. That counts right?
In October I want to…
- Celebrate Halloween in a fun creative way with the kids
- Visit the Arboretum
- Do the drive-thru state fair experience
- Take daily walks (as many with Charlotte as I can)
- Try to do some socially distanced play dates with the kids
- Do something fun with Liam each day just us even if it’s just playing
- Bake pumpkin muffins with Liam
- Read 4 books
- Celebrate our anniversary
- Finish holiday blog content plans
- Work on growing Pinterest more
What is one of your October 2020 goals?