OK, I won’t lie, I was ready to see October go. It was so hot here still and Halloween is not my favorite holiday. But now it’s Christmas time! I know I know Thanksgiving first but still. So now that we are in November it’s time to share my November 2021 goals and also see how I did on my October goals.
November 2021 Goals
In October I wanted to…
- Read 4 books: I did! I am in a really good reading groove.
- Start Christmas shopping: Completely done with the kids shopping.
- Secure 5 new brand partnerships: Yes and I feel super blessed to be working with some amazing brands.
- Clean out closet/donate and purge: I did not get to this but it’s a project of mine for this coming month.
- Take the kids to the Arboretum: Done and done
- Take the kids to Blase family farm: Done and done
- Have an awesome Halloween block party: Done and done
- Be more active and personal on Instagram stories: I think I have been better at this
- Create 2 reels: Ugh major fail
- Work on lowering my intake of sweets: Yes I have definitely gotten better
In November I want to…
- Read 4 books
- Secure 5 new brand partnerships
- Finish all my gift guides
- Finish my Christmas shopping for everyone else
- Get all our decor up so we can enjoy it
- Celebrate Charlotte’s 2nd birthday big since we had to do a small 1st birthday #Covid
- Work on my Instagram and Pinterest growth
- Clean out closet and donate/purge
What is one of your November 2021 goals?