OK, I won’t lie, I was ready to see October go. It was so hot here still and Halloween is not my favorite holiday. But now it’s Christmas time! I know I know Thanksgiving first but still. So now that we are in November it’s time to share my November 2021 goals and also see how I did on my October goals.
November 2021 Goals
In October I wanted to…
- Read 4 books: I did! I am in a really good reading groove.
- Start Christmas shopping: Completely done with the kids shopping.
- Secure 5 new brand partnerships: Yes and I feel super blessed to be working with some amazing brands.
- Clean out closet/donate and purge: I did not get to this but it’s a project of mine for this coming month.
- Take the kids to the Arboretum: Done and done
- Take the kids to Blase family farm: Done and done
- Have an awesome Halloween block party: Done and done
- Be more active and personal on Instagram stories: I think I have been better at this
- Create 2 reels: Ugh major fail
- Work on lowering my intake of sweets: Yes I have definitely gotten better
In November I want to…
- Read 4 books
- Secure 5 new brand partnerships
- Finish all my gift guides
- Finish my Christmas shopping for everyone else
- Get all our decor up so we can enjoy it
- Celebrate Charlotte’s 2nd birthday big since we had to do a small 1st birthday #Covid
- Work on my Instagram and Pinterest growth
- Clean out closet and donate/purge
What is one of your November 2021 goals?
We won’t do anything Christmas until Black Friday. At least when it comes to decorations. I’m almost done Christmas shopping for the boys, just need some small stocking stuffers. For business, I am also working on growing my Pinterest right now.
Wow! How can one be ready for the best month on the calendar to be done? Congrats on the accomplishment of your October goals. Like you, I need to be better at Instagram stories. Good luck on your November goals. Extend my birthday wishes to Charlotte. Trust me, I know the disappointment of a COVID birthday for a toddler. It definitely took a lot of the sizzle out of my son’s 2nd birthday (and his 3rd).
As for goals I plan to knock out in November, I think I’m going to try my hand at NaNoWriMo.
We plan to put up our Christmas decorations this weekend! We’re the minority for sure but we like enjoying the lights and the tree longer 🙂
My goal is to read 6 books in November and 6 in December to hit a new reading goal this year.
You totally slew your October goals! I’m sure November will be just as awesome – if not better since it’s a month you actually enjoy!
I was pretty ready for October to be over too! I am excited for Thanksgiving though because that’s actually my favorite holiday!
Good luck with your goals this month!
These are great goals for the month! We finished up Christmas shopping for the girls and each other. I need to get on finishing up the extended family in the next week or so!
I’ve been working on growing my blog and Instagram a lot lately. It can be so much!