Holy moly I can’t believe it’s September already! I feel like March was so slow that it shocks me how quickly this year is flying by. August was a quick month here with Liam in camp and we are so excited for school to start next week! Excited to share my September 2020 goals and also see how I did in August.
September 2020 Goals
In August I wanted to…
- Read 4 books: Yes done, I actually read 5.
- Continue to eat well, walk 10K steps a day, and track food: YES! I am so so so close to my goal weight. You can read all about that here.
- Drink 80 oz of water a day: I at least got close. Oddly I find when I add sliced lemons to cold water I drink more of it.
- Go through Liam’s closet: Yes his closet is organized and uniforms hung and ready for school!
- Organize our office more: Yes but it’s nowhere near where we want it.
- Grow Pinterest by 500 followers *currently at 29,000: I grew some but not 500.
- Research and plan some lunch ideas for Liam so he doesn’t get bored: I do have lots of lunch ideas and we will see how long I keep up with creative lunches!
- See my grandparents once a week: Yes we have seen my grandparents every week aside from one where Charlotte had a cold.
- Make sure Andrew and I have 2 nights a week where we don’t get on our phones after dinner and spend time together: MAJOR fail! We need to work on this a lot.
In September I want to….
- Read 5 books
- Organize the playroom and purge items
- Continue my current health habits
- Take Charlotte for walks at least 3 times a week
- Have one family outing/activity every weekend
- Get better about meal planning for the kids
- Work on office organization
- Work on holiday blog content plans
- Have at least ONE at-home date with Andrew each week
What is one of your September 2020 goals?