Happy October and happy half birthday to me! Is that a thing? Well y’all October is here and so is my favorite time of the year. It’s officially pumpkin time! Tomorrow we are headed out of town for our babymoon/2nd anniversary vacation and I am pumped! Fear not, there will be blog posts up every weekday! Today I am sharing my October Goals as well as a look back on my September Goals and how those turned out!
In September I wanted to…
- Read 5 Books – I like the number. Yes I did! I have shared a few of them in this post.
- Get the nursery started. Yes we did! The furniture is all here (FINALLY), the crib is assembled, most wall art is here, just needs to be hung. His letters are hung, and it’s coming together!
- Finalize our plans for our babymoon – We leave tomorrow and yes plans are finalized
- Finalize plans for my trip to NYC with Ashley! We are going on a girl’s trip in late October. Yes all done! We have everything planned out and we are so pumped!
- Get 10 days ahead on posts and stay 10 days ahead on posts. For the most part this happened. I am actually about 3 weeks ahead at this point. Hopefully I can stay ahead.
- Organize our linen closet. FAIL! I did not even attempt this.
- Plan a day trip to Canton. I went last Friday with my friend Liz. We went last year too and it was so fun!!
- Have a fun date night or date day with Andrew. We had lots of dates this last month. We saw two concerts, went to a movie, went out to eat a few times and even snuck in a lunch date to the new Shake Shack in Dallas.
- Spend more time with my mom. Yes I got to see my mom a few times this month. We try to hang out once a week at least.
In October I want to…
- Read 7 books. I feel like two trips with long plane rides can help this a lot. Especially since our babymoon is very relaxing.
- Actually organize the linen closet.
- Make some playroom progress
- Figure out our holiday cards – I like to mail them the week of Thanksgiving
- Start working on blog posts for when baby boy comes. I plan to have about 2 months of posts written. The kinds of posts that can post anytime, so I need to start on those.
- Work on more evergreen content for the blog.
- Outside of our trip, have at least one good fun date night with Andrew
- Have breakfast with my dad one weekend
- Knock some items off our pre-baby house list
Do you have any October Goals? I would love to hear them!