Happy (Almost) September friends! It’s ALMOST socially acceptable to have all the pumpkin things, and put that fall decor out. Football season is here and the temps are starting to somewhat cool down. We had a bit of fall weather for about 10 days in August when it rained nonstop and it was glorious! It’s time for me to share my September goals with you guys, but first let’s see how I did with my August Goals.
In August I wanted to:
- Read 5 books – I read 4. Sorry I go to sleep REALLY early now. I’m lucky if I can make it through Bachelor In Paradise without falling asleep.
- Combine our offices – Yep that is completely done and now we are working on turning my old office into a playroom for baby boy!
- Try one new restaurant – Yes we went to DISH in Dallas with friends for brunch a few weeks ago. Super good mac and cheese!
- Have at least 2 date nights – We went to a concert so that’s one! I mean we spent a lot of time together this month, so even though we didn’t have 2 distinct date nights I feel like we had a great month of quality time.
- Write about something personal – It’s written just not posted yet! COMING!
- Try one of the new slow cooker meals I bookmarked – Ugh no but we still do 2 slow cooker meals a week. Seriously a lifesaver.
- Take a bunch of things to donate – OH YEAH! We not only took my entire SUV full of stuff but we had Salvation Army come and pick up an entire room full of boxes and furniture.
- Clean out our pantry – Yeah I obsessively do this all the time because it gets so full. It’s pretty small.
- Try to get at least 10 days ahead on blog posts written – I’ve consistently been about 7 days ahead so I think I can get there soon.
In September I want to:
- Read 5 Books – I like the number
- Get the nursery started
- Finalize our plans for our babymoon – it’s booked we just need to figure out restaurants. We go in October!
- Finalize plans for my trip to NYC with Ashley! We are going on a girls trip in late October
- Get 10 days ahead on posts and stay 10 days ahead on posts
- Organize our linen closet
- Plan a day trip to Canton
- Have a fun date night or date day with Andrew
- Spend more time with my mom
What are your September goals?