One breakfast favorite we rely on a lot in our house is freezer friendly muffins. Our mornings are quite busy and usually involve a 3-year-old wanting breakfast immediately, a baby who needs a bottle, a husband who needs to log on for work, and me trying to balance it all. Having muffins you can make ahead, freeze and easily warm up is a win for everyone. One that we have on rotation a lot right now is Peach Oatmeal Breakfast Muffins. With Libby’s® Peach Slices or Peach Halves you can make an easy breakfast for everyone with less than 10 ingredients in under a half hour – and then you have breakfast for a week!
Peach Oatmeal Breakfast Muffins (Freezer Friendly)
- 3 cups of old-fashioned oats
- 1 can of Libby’s® Peach Slices or Peach Halves (diced very small)
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/3 cup of melted butter (any butter of your choice)
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups of almond milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Line your muffin pan (I use silicon liners, which make cleanup MUCH easier)
- Combine oats, brown sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon into a large mixing bowl and stir
- Stir in melted butter
- Add eggs and milk and stir to combine all
- Add in Libby’s® Peach Slices or Peach Halves diced up small and stir
- Scoop into muffin liners
- Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly browned
- Serve warm
- To freeze, let them cool completely and place muffins in a large freezer bag
What I love most about these muffins is that not only are they SUPER easy to make, but they are great for both breakfast and snack time. Libby’s® Fruits are the PERFECT addition to any favorite recipe that calls for fruit. They offer a wide variety of products – from peaches to pears and fruit cocktail – so there’s something for everyone and every recipe. Even better, there’s no need to wash or peel their products, which cuts down on prep time, and they don’t break the bank. Making something for the whole family you can prep ahead is honestly more convenient with these products.
Having a pre-made breakfast made with Libby’s® Fruits takes so much stress out of our mornings and lets us enjoy the time as a family. With this recipe it’s easy to make sure we all have a delicious and satisfying breakfast, perfect for spring and summer!
Thank you to Libby’s® for sponsoring this post. Photos by Jenny Havens Photography