August you guys! WHAT!? I can’t believe summer is winding down (so to speak) and school will be starting soon FOR LIAM!!! Today I am sharing my August 2018 goals and look back at July!
August 2018 Goals
In July I wanted to…
- Read 4 books: I read 3!
- Get July and August content finished and scheduled. These are two really busy months for us! I am about half done with August and I hope to be done shortly! I have the posts started just need to finish some things up.
- Work on Twitter and Instagram growth: Yes I feel like my focus on Instagram has really paid off!
- Write something very personal: I wrote a coffee date post with some personal tidbits in it! Check it out!
- Get Liam ready for school in August-read more school related books, and talk about it more. He starts Mother’s Day Out! We tell him all the time he’s going to big boy school and I found some great books at Marshalls about starting pre school so hopefully he will love it and feel prepared.
- Go on at least one date with Andrew: We didn’t go on a date date but we traveled to DC with Liam and did things as a family.
- Do something with my mom just us: Ugh another fail. Hopefully we can do that this month!
- Organize our linen closet… AGAIN! Why does this keep happening? Yes and I think it will stay organized. I did a TON of purging and I think that will help.
In August I want to…
- Read 4 books
- Work on Twitter more
- Work on Q4 blog content plans
- Have 2 dates with Andrew
- Organize Liam’s toys and put some in storage-he has way too much
- Clean out my closet/purge/donate
- Spend quality time with my parents
- Have at least one, one-on-one date with a friend
- Take Liam to the pool more
I feel like I accomplished so much of what I wanted to in July. It wasn’t perfect but I feel good about it!
What are some of your August 2018 goals?