I am so excited that it’s almost September! I plan to take Monday off from posting and enjoy the long weekend with my boys, so I am sharing my September 2019 goals today along with how I did on my August goals.
September 2019 Goals
In August I wanted to….
- Read 5 books: I read 3. It was kind of a crazy month and I opted to sleep more than read.
- Get everything ready for Liam to start back at school: Yes Liam has been in school for 2 weeks and is loving it!
- Make major progress on the nursery: All of her clothes, swaddles, blankets, etc are washed, folded and put away. I have her bows all hung up and and her hanging clothes hung. We still have a lot to do but not nearly as much as I thought.
- Take 5 barre classes and 2 yoga classes: Ugh fail. Y’all being pregnant is hard. I am 27 weeks tomorrow and I wish I was still doing barre. I am hoping to do some yoga though.
- Meet more people in our new neighborhood: Major win! We’ve met so many people and I am loving our new neighbors/friends!
- Write 5 posts towards my maternity leave scheduling: I have a lot of of the posts outlined, and graphics done. So that’s a win right?
- Have at least one date with Andrew: We did! We had a fun day date and went to try a new restaurant.
- Pass my glucose test: It’s actually in a week so hopefully I will pass!
In September I want to…
- Read 4 books
- Get at least 10 posts scheduled towards my maternity leave
- Grow 500 on Pinterest
- Have one date with Andrew
- Get shelving and art hung in the nursery
- Get art hung in Liam’s big boy room
- Exercise 5x per week in some form
What is one of your September 2019 goals?