So is it just me or do you see people getting all excited about certain things and you just don’t get the appeal? I want to share things everyone else loves but I don’t because honestly I want to see if I am alone in this.
Things Everyone Else Loves But I Don’t
- Game Of Thrones: Y’all I do not get this. I tried to watch it and I was so bored. No thanks.
- Chipotle: This is the one I get the most crap for because my husband and best friend both love it but I have tried several different things and I just don’t like it.
- Summer: I would rather have freezing cold temps any day of the week than be sweating my makeup off and feeling gross.
- Baseball: Give me football for 7 months instead. K thanks. I mean I like baseball, but I just don’t love it like some people do. I am the epitome of a bandwagon fan.
- American Horror Story: See Game Of Thrones. Same story.
- Horror Movies: OK this is tricky, because growing up I loved them, but as an adult I am a huge scaredy cat. I do not want to be scared! Why does anyone want to be scared?!
- Sushi: There are some sushi rolls I will eat, but unlike my husband and lots of friends of mine, I do not crave it, and it will never be what I want. Mexican food? All day everyday!
- Moscow Mules: The glasses are cute. But the drink itself tastes awful. Also, it seems overly trendy. Like all of the sudden every wedding registry had Moscow Mule glasses and menus at restaurants were all about them.
- Heels: Who wants to have sore feet? Not me. Flats are cute and stylish so whatever.
- Staying up late: Even before I got pregnant I prefer to go to bed early. I am a morning person, and I like feeling rested to be productive.
What are some things everyone else loves but you don’t?