Andrew and I love to travel and the last 20 ish months really put a damper on that, for everyone. But now that things are getting back to a safer way to travel we are excited to start checking some places off our travel bucket list! I love the idea of seeing what’s on other people’s travel bucket lists so I thought it would be fun to share mine!
Travel Bucket List
- Seattle, Washington (I’ve been but not with Andrew)
- Napa (we’ve been but I would love to go again and for longer)
- Outerbanks, NC
- Miami, FL
- Fredericksburg, TX (I’ve been but not with Andrew)
- Disney World (We are going in June!)
- Boston, MA
- Newport, RI
- Alaska for a cruise
- Hawaii (we’ve been to Kona but I would love to go to Maui and Kauai)
- Paris (I’ve been but not since high school)
- All over Italy
- Cabo San Lucas
- Mexico City
- South Africa
Who knows if we will see all of these places but a few of them we’ve talked about and have an idea of when we will go visit them. There are also a lot of places on this list I would love to take our kids when they are older. Excited to start checking places off soon!
What is one place on your travel bucket list?
This post was originally posted in 2019 but has been updated for 2021!