This post is sponsored by AZO Complete Feminine BalanceTM Daily Probiotic
A few weeks ago, I shared a post on how I am taking charge of my health. Going off of that I want to share 10 ways to live a well-balanced lifestyle. Living a well-balanced lifestyle will make you a much happier, and healthier person.
10 Ways To Live A Well-Balanced Lifestyle
- Listen to your body: I shared about how I listen to my body, go to the doctor when I need to (yearly), and take different supplements and vitamins. A lot of these are preventative and because I noticed something my body was lacking that I needed. I mentioned that I take AZO Complete Feminine BalanceTM Daily Probiotic. I find that it really helps protect my feminine health. AZO Complete Feminine BalanceTM Daily Probiotic is beneficial to all women and is specifically formulated to help maintain an optimal pH and restore balance of good bacteria and yeast.
- Meditate/Yoga: I do these on top of my regular workout routine because I find they really help my mental health a lot. Meditation is GREAT for people with anxiety and really relieves stress and helps you refocus. Yoga is great for all sorts of body issues you may have as well as mental well being.
- Find a workout routine that works for you: I would love to be a runner, I’m just not. I would love to enjoy CrossFit, I just don’t. That’s OK! I love barre, yoga, the elliptical and stair-master and I love weight lifting. So those are the things I do! I also love to swim laps when I can!
- Eat well but don’t deprive yourself: I love me a good pizza. When I want pizza I have pizza. But I won’t also eat fries, cookies, and drink alcohol that day. For the most part 7 days a week I eat a healthy breakfast, and lunch. 1-2 nights mostly on weekends I will eat homemade pizza (which is whole wheat and has not one bad thing in it) or maybe we will get Mexican food etc. So I try to live by the 80/20 rule which I have talked about a TON of times.
- Have alone time: I am what they call and introverted extrovert. I love being around people and I can talk to a wall. But I have to decompress. I need time alone, I need downtime. Make sure you have it too.
- Focus on self-care: This is different for everyone and I know the term self-care is all the rage, but self-care is important. It’s important to take care of yourself because if you don’t how do you take care of others? Especially moms!
- Spend time with those who bring out the best in you: There is the term about how you are the sum of the 5 people you spend the most time with (yes I butchered that). But it is so true. When you are around negative people you become negative. When you are around positive people you become more positive! When you are around people who encourage your dreams and lift you up you will fight for those dreams.
- Start everyday grateful: When I have a bad day I try to go to bed reminding myself to start the next day grateful. I also say over and over “today is a great day to have a great day.” Then I list all the things I am grateful for in my life. Kind of hard to be crabby when you realize how much you are grateful for.
- Find a hobby you love: For me this is blogging and that hobby turned into my dream career. I also love to read, organize, and spend time with my people. What is something you love?
- Love yourself: In the end the best thing you can do for your health and to live a well-balanced life is to LOVE YOURSELF. If you don’t love yourself you can expect anyone else to.
These are the types of things I do to live a well-balanced lifestyle. What do you do to live a well-balanced life?